4.10 star(s) 49 Votes

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hey Fellas
It's been a long time since my last update, time is just flying.
Currently, I have 859 renders and need 100 maybe 150 more for 2.1 to be complete.
I'm trying to decide how to setup season 2 in the code but I think I will make an option to speedrun and make the choices in season 1. I also didn't make a "season 1 is done save here spot" but I'm sure it'll be fine ;)
We're getting into the part of the story where Christa's and Amira's content will be cut and the updates will be smaller if you play a Foxy alone playthrough. Like with Christa, it will be very clear who gets the Foxy stamp of approval. Have no fear of angering her without meaning to.

Thank you all for all your support
Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

Jul 17, 2020
this was posted July 31st

Patreon Post said:
Progress Report 2.1

July 31

Hey Fellas
It's been a long time since my last update, time is just flying.
Currently, I have 859 renders and need 100 maybe 150 more for 2.1 to be complete.
I'm trying to decide how to setup season 2 in the code but I think I will make an option to speedrun and make the choices in season 1. I also didn't make a "season 1 is done save here spot" but I'm sure it'll be fine ;)
We're getting into the part of the story where Christa's and Amira's content will be cut and the updates will be smaller if you play a Foxy alone playthrough. Like with Christa, it will be very clear who gets the Foxy stamp of approval. Have no fear of angering her without meaning to.

Thank you all for all your support
Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes