4.10 star(s) 49 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well I haven't played the other path yet, coz defcon1 is my canon, but I'll check it out... though it's already pissing me off without even seeing it :ROFLMAO:
ok, we have been jebaited, it's pretty much the same scene, well played :ROFLMAO:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Anybody got this problem too???
Every time I think A V instead of a R when I read this game here...

I kinda feel like this Japanse man in New York when he was asked how many times he has an election.
And he answers : Almost evely day.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Little Regina [v2.12] [EchoFoxtrot]

NOTE: Check the OP (very first post) for the hotfix if you encounter an issue ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Just FYI, not sure if you edited or a mod did, but on the OP the "Version" is still showing 0.43-2 and the "Thread Updated" field is not current.
(And maybe that's why it's not showing in latest updates?)
Thanks, I forgot that one.
I'm waiting on an uploader to push LR into latest updates, probably in the next few hours

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks, I forgot that one.
I'm waiting on an uploader to push LR into latest updates, probably in the next few hours
You should try the report function in the Future. That would make it so we actually KNOW that there is an update. (Just lucky that I follow this thread).

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
You should try the report function in the Future. That would make it so we actually KNOW that there is an update. (Just lucky that I follow this thread).
I did report an update ;)
thanks in any case

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes