4.10 star(s) 49 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The upload finishes but then goes blank. I never had that problem before
Weird, I don't think I've seen that before, I get every once in a while PIXELDRAIN will take forever to calculate the parity data and sometimes the upload will be bad.

As for MIXDROP I only use on rare occasions (people complain when I do, use when I want something to stay) and never had much of an issue with it.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Weird, I don't think I've seen that before, I get every once in a while PIXELDRAIN will take forever to calculate the parity data and sometimes the upload will be bad.

As for MIXDROP I only use on rare occasions (people complain when I do, use when I want something to stay) and never had much of an issue with it.
It happens with WDHO everytime you upload more than 5 files at once.
Not that I would ever do that... :HideThePain: (I still haven finished the thread with an 80 split file :BootyTime::BootyTime:)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hmm, I did 5 the other day, granted they were all smallish RPGM games.
Probably only above a certain size (or if they finish all at once).
Probably should stop clogging this thread with off topic though, lol)

Now that I think about it. Workupload letting you upload and then not showing any link ist most likely because its over the size limit. Is it a free account that would be 2 GB max? EchoFoxtrot

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Little Regina [v2.12] [EchoFoxtrot] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.43-2 -> v0.2.12 [508 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
how hto get mini harem?
Hmm...Go for red first (be supportive), the blonde (be there for her...become her fuck buddy, and protect her. Then stand up to her dad...that will seal the deal where she falls in love. And the last one...let red's team mate / best friend kiss you after MC drops off groceries. She then will start to become the third and last girl friend.

Regards.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes