4.10 star(s) 49 Votes

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I think I'm going to wait until this game is almost over. the cheating and loyal thing really bugging me when Jessy is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there was no cheating tags or harem, so a bit confused about the relationships of this game instead of focusing on the story I'm wondering about whose can be in a relationship other than Jessy. Please clarify the relationships of the characters it's so annoying going at this blind to find out there are things happening in here that wasn't clarified.

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
think I'm going to wait until this game is almost over. the cheating and loyal thing really bugging me when Jessy is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would actually say that it's deeper than a forced GF. The relationships between Jessie and Jack/mc is part of the story itself.

there was no cheating tags or harem, so a bit confused about the relationships of this game instead of focusing on the story I'm wondering about whose can be in a relationship other than Jessy. Please clarify the relationships of the characters it's so annoying going at this blind to find out there are things happening in here that wasn't clarified.
I didn't think about the cheating tag, I guess it would qualify. However cheating is a choice you can make and the risks are very apparent.

You can have 3 girls but I'm not sure if it's a harem in the way that it's mostly used in AVNs. 3 girlfriends is how I think of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would actually say that it's deeper than a forced GF. The relationships between Jessie and Jack/mc is part of the story itself.

I didn't think about the cheating tag, I guess it would qualify. However cheating is a choice you can make and the risks are very apparent.

You can have 3 girls but I'm not sure if it's a harem in the way that it's mostly used in AVNs. 3 girlfriends is how I think of it.
If there is any form of cheating then the tag is needed.

Harem needs all 3 girls knowing about each other in a relationship with MC to get the tag.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Aye just got 3 episodes in. It's very good :LOL:
When I got introduced to it earlier this year(by the guy who makes UC8), I marathoned all 3 seasons. Then when I finished, I did it again. Then again 2 weeks later. Wait until the darts scene. Awesome watching Ted putting that smarmy bastard in his place.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
When I got introduced to it earlier this year(by the guy who makes UC8), I marathoned all 3 seasons. Then when I finished, I did it again. Then again 2 weeks later. Wait until the darts scene. Awesome watching Ted putting that smarmy bastard in his place.
They just won 3-2. On a roll now.

Keeley is just a real cutie

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
They just won 3-2. On a roll now.

Keeley is just a real cutie
She's cool as balls too. And Roy is funny. I love how everyone recognises him by him swearing at them. "Is that Roy Kent? I don't know. Hey Roy, is that you? Fuck you! That's Roy all right." Plus the character development is just awesome. Jamie's arc is great(he's at his worst in the first season but his attitude vastly improves in the second season, to the point where Roy has to tell him he needs to be a prick from time to time).

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys, the release cycle started today with tier 3 on . On the 30th of September, it will go public.

LR got a mention on . Check it out

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys, the release cycle started today with tier 3 on . On the 30th of September, it will go public.

LR got a mention on . Check it out
hell yeah, something new to play tonight :love:

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
o nice I been waiting for an update before I give this game a second chance at some point and see if I can get past feeling uncomfortable with Foxy like my first time. Cause the game seemed pretty good besides me feeling uncomfortable with the romance with Jess / Foxy

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Foxy is the ultimate redhead, and I'll fite anyone on that. Great update btw, loved the dinner scene if you can call it that :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes