1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I found the pills, but what to do next? seriously you need bac10 to understand this game?

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
no, there is a scene with aunt, i think to show us the potential of future sex scene in 2-3 years from now, but so many updates and most of the map is for "future updates" and honestly since 0.4 to 0.6 ive not noticed anything new
Thank you for saving us from wasting our time. My interested in this game was originally sparked by screenshots of Lisa. Ever since Big Brother died in the womb, I have been wishing for "the other half of the story," particularly the relationship between the MC and Lisa. It seems, however, that is not going to happen. My overall impression is that this "story" is limited to what can be invented around the few renders already in existence.

Reactions: Belnick

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I do not have any idea what to do in this update, where is the walkthrough? All I did new was talk to Olivia and I can't find Kira

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So.. I got the sleeping pills, accepted to continue the drinking contest, but it's a no win.. because using them on the almost empty bottle will result in her falling asleep before contest started, hence in her mind it doesn't count.. and clicking fridge first will result in MC loosing again.. what am I missing here? :rolleyes:

Also why doesn't the skip time function work? It's there, but not clickable.. has to be the most napping young man in history!? :p

We definitely need some sort of journal informing us of our next move, maybe give some hints.
Clicking every room etc, to discover anything, but mostly nothing, just to nap and repeat is tiresome.
The renders and cut scenes are great, but the frustration from the above mentioned kills any mood and made me quit, thinking about trashcans...

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
What do you have to do to win the drinking contest?
What drinking contest? Is there any in this update?
how you win ?
So.. I got the sleeping pills, accepted to continue the drinking contest, but it's a no win.. because using them on the almost empty bottle will result in her falling asleep before contest started, hence in her mind it doesn't count.. and clicking fridge first will result in MC loosing again.. what am I missing here? :rolleyes:

Also why doesn't the skip time function work? It's there, but not clickable.. has to be the most napping young man in history!? :p

We definitely need some sort of journal informing us of our next move, maybe give some hints.
Clicking every room etc, to discover anything, but mostly nothing, just to nap and repeat is tiresome.
The renders and cut scenes are great, but the frustration from the above mentioned kills any mood and made me quit, thinking about trashcans...
when you start the competition and you have to use sleeping pills, you don't have to click on the fridge or on the bottle .... nobody pays attention to it but you have to click on the glass in his hand

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Little sister" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Little sister" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
when you start the competition and you have to use sleeping pills, you don't have to click on the fridge or on the bottle .... nobody pays attention to it but you have to click on the glass in his hand
Thank you, now I can win, but that appears to be about it.. after talking to Lisa my MC think he better talk to Melissa again, but this result only in competing again, which I won one more time due to your tip there.. but from then on, nothing.. is that the end of game content? :oops:

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Am I missing something here, other than the short bit with the desk clerk can't do any thing, every place says under construction, and this is an update?! waste of time

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes