jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Oh hi everyone!

The game is currently being uploaded, I've pulled an all nighter and I'm EXHAUSTED, I'll put it out and then go into some deep sleep.

As for the update, I'll put it out on patreon exclusively for the paid members (I only have one treasured one!!), which is why and only this once, I'll be making a public release only a week from now.

Hope you guys enjoy this update, I really wanted to make it even longer but there's only so much you can do in 3 weeks.

Oh and please feel free to share your likes and dislikes and report any issues, this time if there's some or any grammatical issues reported, I'll be fixing them as soon as possible instead of waiting until I finish another update.

Thank you all for your patience and support!
Enjoy the good rest you need

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
It's better to leave a notice on Patreon that the public version will be released in a week, because here people leak updates without the developer knowing.
Okay!! I will.
But to be completely honest, It's okay if it does :ROFLMAO: It's fair. But yeah, thanks for the advice, and enjoy your day/night!!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Finally!!! I really hope you guys get to enjoy this new update, It's been so much fun to make, really had a blast writing this one character which I'm sure will stand out to all of you. Of course, it was exhausting to get everything done on so little time but I also feel like I could've done more (which was the plan), but I wanted to get an update out within the month.
I've slowed down the pace of the game, and in the future will for sure go back to the content in v0.1 and add so much to it since I feel it's very much not enough to how I wanted it to be initially.

This will be the only time that I'll be making a public release within a week of early access but only cause so far there's only one paid member, and secondly cause I wish for the most amount of people to get to experience what has been made so far.

I will now be listing all the changes included in v0.2:

-500+ renders which adds up to more than 1200 renders.
-5 plus animations which adds up to 8 animations.
-5 new songs which adds up to 16 songs.
-1844 new lines of code which adds up to 4062 (approximately).
-added dialogue box opacity slider.
v0.1 fixes
-Fixed a bug reported in the second Iris scene.
-Corrected Typos and an issue in the morning of day 2.

Oh and almost forgot. Tags for the game so far are as follows.
3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Male Protagonist, Romance, Dating sim, GV, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, Multiple Endings, Stripping, Teasing, Humor, Paranormal, Anal Sex, Creampie, Groping, Hand job, Masturbation, Combat.

Really hope you get to enjoy this update and everything else to come.

THANK YOU.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Oh and almost forgot. Tags for the game so far are as follows.
3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Male Protagonist, Romance, Dating sim, GV, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, Multiple Endings, Stripping, Teasing, Humor, Paranormal, Anal Sex, Creampie, Groping, Hand job, Masturbation, Combat.
Tag drama also fits the premise of the story

• Red Heart

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The scene in the hospital drove me mad :eek:, now I'm going to get rid of the doubt whether this was just an isolated attack on the yacht or whether there's a pandemic in the whole city with people suddenly dying.
The story progressed quite a bit in the first chapter compared to most other AVNs, making it feel like a mini-series :D.

• Red Heart

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
The scene in the hospital drove me mad :eek:, now I'm going to get rid of the doubt whether this was just an isolated attack on the yacht or whether there's a pandemic in the whole city with people suddenly dying.
The story progressed quite a bit in the first chapter compared to most other AVNs, making it feel like a mini-series :D.
Oh glad you've enjoyed it. I must say, regarding the new update I've slowed down the pace a bit since it was a bit criticized. But all in all hope you do enjoy what's to come!!!!!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
SusanooStudios
One question, if you don't mind me asking, do your characters look the way you imagine them when you write them, or does Daz3D limit you in that area? For example, have you thought about how a girl or the thief should look and not come up with anything similar?

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes