• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Little Witch Emily [v0.6.5] [Dantor]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
The original idea was about an apprentice wizard in a school of magic, and to all the sexy and funny situations that could arise...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-02
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Dantor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (v0.6.3): - - -

ss (1).png ss (2).png ss (3).png Herriet_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Played it and I must say it was very promising, the story are very well written and the ENF content are very good. The only complain would be about some quest like the arena where the game throw you out of the school without show you any direction in the questlog and force the players to search it for themself, hopefully next update will solve this problem

Reactions: Lunen and Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Played it and I must say it was very promising, the story are very well written and the ENF content are very good. The only complain would be about some quest like the arena where the game throw you out of the school without show you any direction in the questlog and force the players to search it for themself, hopefully next update will solve this problem
Agreed, I totally missed the bag of laundry, and ran all around the school trying to see if there was a different laundry area Emily needed to go to, oh well, at least I found the combat room, so I knew where to go for Harriet.

Game looks fun, I don't care for futa, but the ENF was fun, and it was well written.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Agreed, I totally missed the bag of laundry, and ran all around the school trying to see if there was a different laundry area Emily needed to go to, oh well, at least I found the combat room, so I knew where to go for Harriet.

Game looks fun, I don't care for futa, but the ENF was fun, and it was well written.
Same! I took noticed or the laundry in the bath area from the start so didn't have any struggle to find it but I did think Dev need to add more way to make players easy to find it, like with the classroom, underground monster arena or the room of MC classmates he could add the star to mark which location that need to go to do quest instead of running to check all the room. Beside that it was a solid ENF game and can't wait for more updates in the future

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Enjoyed the premise immensely especially focused on the humiliation and ENF content. Looking forward to more.

AlexGb

Aug 1, 2018
After the quest with the search for mushrooms. I need to find Eliana and speek with her. But she is nowhere to be found.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes