3.60 star(s) 48 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The creator of Being DIK is got much more scene than this that spend almost half a fucking year while Drpnkcake use 1 month only and can produce 5 scenes?
iq negative...regardless if ai or not.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
The creator of Being DIK is got much more scene than this that spend almost half a fucking year while Drpnkcake use 1 month only and can produce 5 scenes?
Dr pinkcake has a huge team and much more money than Grindr. Please compare apples to apples.

Reactions: Lol00000

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
DrPinkCake makes a lot of money, but he works alone.
I dont really know where I got that idea. But I still think its an unfair comparison. Idk why people are so addicted in comparing being a dik to any game ever. Its one of the best and most succesful games around here. My top 2 novels around, btw. Its like comparing Scorsese to your friend who is graduating film school.

Reactions: Lu98ke

Bublee

Jan 22, 2020
When can we see mc bangs Mrs Johnson, I think we needed to wait two more years to get banged and 2055 mrs Johnson pregnant with mc child.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.6.7 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to v0.6.7

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dr pinkcake has a huge team and much more money than Grindr. Please compare apples to apples.
He has stated numerous times that he works alone)
You can write "oh, it's a lie", but what's the point for him to do that?

The thing with DPC - he gets better with each update. People may hate it or not, but the mini-games he implemented are good.
On visual side, stuff became better.

The only thing that may give dudes like Grindr an apology in comparison to DPC is weak PC, but come on...You were earning a solid buck for a while and couldn't afford yourself to buy 3090? I don't buy it.

Live to Fight, at this point, is a "could've been", unfortunately.
Writing is bland, storylines are meh, renders became better, but are still mediocre.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
He has stated numerous times that he works alone)
You can write "oh, it's a lie", but what's the point for him to do that?

The thing with DPC - he gets better with each update. People may hate it or not, but the mini-games he implemented are good.
On visual side, stuff became better.

The only thing that may give dudes like Grindr an apology in comparison to DPC is weak PC, but come on...You were earning a solid buck for a while and couldn't afford yourself to buy 3090? I don't buy it.

Live to Fight, at this point, is a "could've been", unfortunately.
Writing is bland, storylines are meh, renders became better, but are still mediocre.
I dont really know the backstory about all devs lol but my point is that people keep comparing the smallest fish to literally the biggest all the time.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
The game was going very well. Dona Jhonson is very hot. It's the biggest cherry on this game. Emna and the MC's conversation was something hot. I was looking forward to a breast photo. But unfortunately, I will have to wait for the next update. The only negative point is that the update was very short.

Tip: It would be interesting if Emmna and the MC talked on the cell phone in this style. See this story
Is there a thread with more of this artwork in one of the forums here?

3.60 star(s) 48 Votes