3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017

Overview:
You will enter the life of an 18-year-old boy who has had a very complicated life, but who is about to discover that everything from now on will reflect on his choices, novels, work, friendships and intrigues.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-04
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: SantsStudio F95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dream.png exitroom2.png exitroom6b.png intro.png intro3.png intro5.png intro7.png intro8.png intro10.1.png intro13.png janecorr.png mcroom5.png twiter1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Your Instagram link redirects to your Patreon. Why not just have a link directly to your Patreon?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
mmm another father who bites the dust :unsure:

rick-and-morty-morty.gif

Edit: mmm, well apparently the overview and dev notes were changed?

Dev, I suppose now it would be necessary for you to update the planned tags and if the fetishes would be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choices) skipable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: McZoy

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You step into the shoes of a young man who has suddenly lost his father living with his stepmother,
I came for the genres, but I stay for the overview. Groundbreaking, never-seen-before plot ahead.
Hold your applause, please, I understand that you're thrilled!

MC: "I see DEAD FATHERS everywhere!" :rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Every year a large number of fathers die from a mysterious illness that brings their son to copulate with his blood-relatives, please if you care about the well being of these lonely men, you can donate one per thousand of your money to the F.A.P. (Fathers against paraphobia), call you too the 6969420 and save a father today

SantsStudio

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
this is a small introduction about part of the story, still need to be revised the grammatical issues, some images with better renderings for that and still a small Beta phase, but as it is an Rpg everything can happen in the course of the story (y)
I don't want to turn the story into another cliché
but the whole unfolding of the story will be based on the interaction with the characters and even on past or future facts, so that everything can be expeculative(y)(y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Among the planned tags I like romance (but there is no harem). I don't like Bdsm, Blackmail, Lesbians and Sleep Sex. It would be interesting can to avoid these things.

In any case, before trying it I prefer to know if it's going to have a harem ending. Otherwise it is unlikely that I would be interested.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
good thing, beside renders, is pov style so we can't see is this usual mc for these kind of games: underage, feminized face dude, elementary school height with bwc size 1/3 of his body
oh yes other goodies: no harem, no mother+sisters - both for now, but there are usual sidekicks - auntie and cousins (looks like incest is comming to town after all)

SantsStudio

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Among the planned tags I like romance (but there is no harem). I don't like Bdsm, Blackmail, Lesbians and Sleep Sex. It would be interesting can to avoid these things.

In any case, before trying it I prefer to know if it's going to have a harem ending. Otherwise it is unlikely that I would be interested.
What predominates is the Rpg tag that makes all the others relative to each one's choice

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote