CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hmm.. so with save from 1.1 full you can't see the new collections in the menu? only the 1st 50?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ehm, I just found that damn fishing game in there :coldsweat:, at the lake. Got a fishing rod from the fisherman, didn't try to use it though.
So I guess with the disabled fishing game plugin it won't work.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Spelling bug:
(I can't believe I'm riding my (missing word, rather brother or choosing name of gamer)'s cock in front from Emma!)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
does act 2 have a incest patch? just finished act 1 and started act 2, but it's REALLY driving home the fact that they are actors and not related.

the first game just let you "choose" how they "know" each other. i think that handles the incest situation better. that way the dev holds no responsibility and we get our incest. not like act 2 where they are forcing it.

saw a few post saying there use to be bestiality in act 1 and 2, more in act 1. i'm seeing post saying check the image folders and i found them for act 2, but there are no pictures for act 1. does a link still exist for act 1 and 2 with the bestiality still in?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Don't know if it's already posted.
1. The password for the safe it's BOOBS
If you talk with the guy next the mall entrance (right side) you will find the story
2. The A key to open the chest you can find it again right side of the mall, there's a dog there click on it he will eat the key, you have to buy some shits and he will poop the key. Dog treat can be bought from the mall, top and laxative from the mall top left next room to the cinema.

Don't know if there's something with the cave from the big park or at least can't find anything.
And can't find the 2nd drug dealer where I have to deliver the package.
Infinite money I guess if you go in the strip club, talk with the professor and ask for 200 to shut up.
Or you can use , put your save, add how much money you want, replace the save and enjoy.
For the walk speed I'm using and it works nice.

Reactions: liegad

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
there's a dog there click on it he will eat the key, you have to buy some shits and he will poop the key.
Found the dog yesterday, bought some dog treats, but where can you get some laxative from? It's not in the store with the treats, not in the food store at the mall and not in the pharmacy. Can't think of any other places where it could be...

I'm guessing the second side quest is the dog shit quest, the first one was the girl at the crossing. Am I right?
With all the small events around the town and without the quest list it's quite impossible to guess which ones are quests and which ones aren't.

The spelunking was pretty much a dead end, finding a way out of there seems quite impossible, because the holes in the walls almost never end up in the same place they ended just a few seconds ago. Seems like you have to go through them in a certain sequence, but it's way too complicated to memorize. You'd have to write down every possible sequence until you can find the correct one.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Can't remember.. had it from somewhere.
I'll update later when I will find it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no 2nd drug dealer, players buy drugs from 1 dealer.

as long as gets past torturing scene to free roam then can switch to orig. plugin.

i did many sidequests/events (visited everywhere and talked to everyone) before going back to home but don't remember dog thingy.

teacher at strip club should be 1 time thing and only 100 bucks.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
After your dad sends you to hardware store to buy something, i have earned some money and where should i go now?
After you talk with the noon, agree to help the guy.
Find the noon, she's on top of the roof in the city, top right side, you have to go inside the building and use the stairs. Screenshot 2018-07-29 12.18.00.png

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
saw a few post saying there use to be bestiality in act 1 and 2, more in act 1. i'm seeing post saying check the image folders and i found them for act 2, but there are no pictures for act 1. does a link still exist for act 1 and 2 with the bestiality still in?
last version with bestiality was "My Sister Mia Act 2 v1b" after it, it got removed

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
last version with bestiality was "My Sister Mia Act 2 v1b" after it, it got removed
can't find that specific version, but i did manage to find and download version 0.9.

i see that it has a rape option too. who gets raped if i turn it on?

edit: unless it's the doctor scene i heard about. no penis is involved as far as i heard though.

Reactions: goditseb
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes