Module

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, are you tried launch this game in browser by opening www/index.html? It's gets rid of memory leaks bug for me.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
@IncetonGames
Could SRDude's Preloader plugin be the cause of all the trouble with memory management and crashes?

I can see SRD_PreloaderCore.js in your plugins folder and I found this thread about all the trouble around it from about half a year ago:

Apparently the memory usage just grows and never stops with it. Just the larger the images are, the faster it happens.
The more memory you have, the longer you can play, that is why the guys with 16GB of RAM have been able to get through some scenes and anything with less memory will crash before you can get there. But eventually it'll fill up any kind of amount of memory you may have, 16GB will also not be sufficient for long.

I'm guessing that the new fast traveling (portal) system will not make it any better but rather worse, since more maps have to be ready and preloaded.

Alright, it looks like SRD_PreloaderCore.js wasn't actually activated, if I'm not mistaken. I don't really know that much about RPGM system.

Now I deactivated two plugins that were active and seemed to be the best candidates for removal, namely SRD_FullscreenToggleOption.js and SRD_VideoWait.js.

And I think that the game became just a tiny bit more stable, so that I actually managed to play it through from the last save that I had (just before Mia picks up a dildo behind the couch) 'til the end of this update with the game crashing only twice.

Before that I never managed to reach the next option to save the game after the last save point on my old Windows PC with 8 GB of RAM.

Here's the replacement for the original plugins.js file attached where these two plugins are disabled. Just extract it into your game root folder (where Game.exe is) and the file will drop into the correct subfolder. Just let it to overwrite the orginal plugins.js and try the game again.
Videos and fullscreen mode will still work without any noticeable difference.

Try it and report back how it worked for you, since I'm not completely sure that it actually made much difference at all.

I also suspect that there may be more plugins active there that are nearly useless and may cause leaks and/or instability.
Hi, Mr.

You are correct the SRD_PreloaderCore.js is not activated in the game it was just a test to see if it would make the game more stable (And it didn't).
We will test out your suggestions and if they work implement them in the next version.
Thank you for your time and making this game a better experience for everyone.

Best regards
Inceton games team

Reactions: Penfold Mole

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
When you say fixed for the not going outside and the duplicate image after the chair scene along with adding more save spots, do you mean you fixed it all for the next version or is there a patch?
How do i get these fixes that you keep saying?
They'll be coming with version 1.2full tomorrow.

Reactions: Catwashere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
using that modded plugin didn't do anything except lowered memory usage and got bit further (bit after emma cums) before crash.

using browser to play has no problems (besides having to play everything on 1 sitting).

noticed few typos in text when family is discussing on dinner table but none are biggie and once during mia fucked mc (after mc had fucked emma in ass) there was missing relationship word (in my case brother) there being only 's.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
using that modded plugin didn't do anything except lowered memory usage and got bit further (bit after emma cums) before crash.
You mean, you tried that patch I made for this game? It's not a modded plugin but a modded list of plugins that the game uses.
In that list there are two plugins less than in the original list. And the difference seemed quite small, I agree. It however made enough difference for my PC.

Here's another one, where following plugins are disabled:
SRD_GameUpgrade
SRD_WindowSkinOption
SRD_FullscreenToggleOption
SRD_VideoWait

Now I had only one crash.

BTW, Is there a fishing game in there somewhere? Because there's a fishing game plugin active there, too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember fishing in any versions (besides family vacation plans which went down to hell due weather in act 2) and there aren't exactly any place to fish in game besides that pond where are those joggers.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yeah, neither do I, but there are a bunch of places in this game I haven't visited and a bunch of characters around the town I haven't interacted with. Hell knows if there's a hidden fishing game in there, somewhere :coldsweat:
I could remove that, too, though. Anyone unable to play the fishing game he happens to stumble upon to, can come back here and tell me about it.

Here's a version with the fishing game removed. 5 plugins disabled in total:
SRD_GameUpgrade
SRD_WindowSkinOption
SRD_FullscreenToggleOption
SRD_VideoWait
GALV_Fishing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
play game via browser aka start index.html and play with bare minimums to get quicker to waterpark and after that you can start from scratch in act 3 and have its crashes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wut? no any kind of sharing besides best friend getting bj from own sister and mc and friend doubleteaming that sister and mia giving bj to mc's friend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yay got bit further (emma licking mia) before game crashed AND STILL PREV SAVE SPOT IS FROM MIA GRABBING DILDO AKA AGES AGO and quite a bit to go before next save spot.

it shouldn't be impossible to add save spot when emma barks in.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
wut? no any kind of sharing besides best friend getting bj from own sister and mc and friend doubleteaming that sister and mia giving bj to mc's friend.
Mia gives BJ to your bestfriend and of course Dad ^^ but i hope that's all i want to fuck Mia and Mom, nothing for dad i don't want to share xD

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
yay got bit further (emma licking mia) before game crashed AND STILL PREV SAVE SPOT IS FROM MIA GRABBING DILDO AKA AGES AGO and quite a bit to go before next save spot.

it shouldn't be impossible to add save spot when emma barks in.
Did you try it with ?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes