May 14, 2017
I play ESO and STO both on high graphics but for this game my computer struggles to run
My Sister Mia [Act 1-3 v1.2b Full], which is odd as all other versions have been ok, don't get me wrong the game can start up but some
scene are slow and jumpy, the only fix i have found is loading a save, does anyone know how to fix the slow bits

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Jesus just realized act 2 is 3x the size of the other two acts... what the hell.. does anyone have a compressed version of act 2 ?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
@
I wrote to you on Twitter, duplicate here. Playing the game (Living with Mia Act3 v.1.2b), I probably found a mistake. Perhaps you did not mean "parent's", but "sister's"?

Reactions: IncetonGames

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That was was already fixed. Sorry for not being specific, a screenshot of the bug "2. Moving another MC sprite we've Mia dialogs!"
Thanks, there is another bug, the game crashes or goes to black screen if played too long. I notice this happens with rpgmaker when you've seen too many pictures. I think the problem is using png files. Using the webp format is solution some developers have found to get around this. Also reduces file size.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Is there any way to get the chair scene to work?
I don't like missing out on stuff in games that is a pet peeve of mine an why i don't like using other peoples saves.

I truly loved this game til act 3 being so buggy that you need a $1000 super PC to play an using another persons save is hard for me since i really hate missing stuff, it is called a completionist i guess i got it from playing old JRPG's an it just eats at the back of my mind if i miss something!
It is weird that 8 GB of ram is not enough!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaand not that big surprise that game crashes during mia's and emma's lesbian scene after emma cums due mia's licking and as usual last save spot is mia picking dildo so looooooooooong ago.

do we really have to buy 32 Gigs of memory to be able to play this w/o crashing?

I'll try tomorrow again.

at this rate version is 1.5 before those with normal 8 Gig memory have passed version 1.2. more savespots would help but no, either rewatch scenes again and again or buy enuf memory that game doesn't crash.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That was was already fixed. Sorry for not being specific, a screenshot of the bug "2. Moving another MC sprite we've Mia dialogs!"
Yeah i have the same bug, I hope that bug and the chair scene get fixed!

I can't leave the house after this current update is completed once the house is painted.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes