Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Decided to try V3....

What a steaming pile of shit that was. The dev should be ashamed lol.

Started game and got to attic, game crashed. Reloaded and got to dads office, game crashed. Reloaded and saw tit and ass flash, game crashed. Reloaded and got to dads office after repeating the t&a and then game crashed again. Reloaded and got back to office, game didn't acknowledge me near the desk, game over. Deleted this pile of shit.

Such a shame as previous work for the dev was top notch but this was a fucking joke. And why the fuck only give 10 seconds, what kind of a sad bastard can shoot his load and get down stairs within that time. Bad development in terms of stability, but even worse in terms of game making ideas.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Decided to try V3....

Started game and got to attic, game crashed. Reloaded and got to dads office, game crashed. Reloaded and saw tit and ass flash, game crashed. Reloaded and got to dads office after repeating the t&a and then game crashed again. Reloaded and got back to office, game didn't acknowledge me near the desk, game over. Deleted this pile of shit.

Such a shame as previous work for the dev was top notch but this was a fucking joke. And why the fuck only give 10 seconds, what kind of a sad bastard can shoot his load and get down stairs within that time. Bad development in terms of stability, but even worse in terms of game making ideas.
Were not going to get anywhere if you keep beating around the bush. lol

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Decided to try V3....

I don't know if I'm blessed by some old Nordic god, but I've played through the game without a single crash (I don't mention programming errors where MC changes randomly from Mia to brother etc...)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Haven't found any bug, just a visual glitch in which the MC's Avatar stays at the living room but besides that the game is smooth

12131333.png

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Were not going to get anywhere if you keep beating around the bush. lol
Mwahahahhar! Like it, sir haha.

To the other chaps. Yeah the crashes were bad for me. Like I said the previous versions worked sound and pretty sure I even commended the dev for making an RPGM game that didn't melt down lol. But this was just horrible man.

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Well here are some saves for those who want it...
File1: [Peeking Mom Changing before Torture Scene]
File2: [Before The "Torture" Start]
File3: [Complete Save]
File4: [After Torture Scene and Mom found you naked at Living Room]
you are king

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Did they fix the chair scene?
I can't play the game til that is fixed since it freezes everytime
Still not fixed 8GB of ram is still not enough i tried liking this game but it is not playable!

Jan 9, 2018
oh... nice update, too small for my taste, but very good, hope to see some action with mom in next 1-2 updates... waiting for it for a half year already...

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
went to black screen after the neighbors girl putted second finger into Mias pussy.. there should be animation started I guess?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
went to black screen after the neighbors girl putted second finger into Mias pussy.. there should be animation started I guess?
You may need more ram the game takes over 8 ram to play!

I sent my save if someone could use it and get past the chair scene and save it and send it back to me i would be happy.
Sucks i have to miss the scene though i wanted to see the mom find you!

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes