Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't know if I'm blessed by some old Nordic god, but I've played through the game without a single crash (I don't mention programming errors where MC changes randomly from Mia to brother etc...)
Let me guess, you have at least 16GB of RAM? :rolleyes: Am I right or am I right?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
File3: After the Torture Chair Scenes.

Well the game it doesn't consume too much memory either. Prob its your PC
View attachment 127471
Must be everyone has the same custom PC as me then since many people on this forum have issues with the scene.
Thank you for the save.
Never mind the character is named MC instead of Travis thanks anyway!
I'll have to wait to someone fixes the game to play it.

BiancaB

Apr 26, 2018
You all must have like 16 gb of ram!

How do you send a save file on this site?
Got more then 16 ;)

System of mine:
ASUS Prime x-370 Pro, AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 32GB DDR4 @ 2933Mhz, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB, 256GB NVME Samsung 960 evo SSD with Aditional 1TB Samsung SSD.

and yet.......system crashes to desktop over and over again.....
so, dont think its memory related:confused::confused::confused:

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
oh... nice update, too small for my taste, but very good, hope to see some action with mom in next 1-2 updates... waiting for it for a half year already...
The Mom? Fuck that, do you know how long I've been waiting for the Dad to rail Mia?

TOO. FUCKING. LONG.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He needs to optimize his game. I gave up on it because of the crashing. Wish he just did the continue of the story in Ren'Py. It's either RPGM hd version or my laptop. I can run Willy D good as hell on laptop. I'm to lazy to play this game on PC.

I'll just download to look at the CG.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Got more then 16 ;)

System of mine:
ASUS Prime x-370 Pro, AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 32GB DDR4 @ 2933Mhz, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB, 256GB NVME Samsung 960 evo SSD with Aditional 1TB Samsung SSD.

and yet.......system crashes to desktop over and over again.....
so, dont think its memory related:confused::confused::confused:
Might not be but it says everytime it crashes not enough ram.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Still busted... really sad. Maybe just offer a lower rez version? I'd much rather be able to play with slightly grainy images than just always crashing. I'd think after a month and a half they'd have figured something out to help all of us who can't play.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
This game has memory management prob. I found 4 instances of game.exe in memory so the game freeze because of lack of memory. Used many saves and restart to work around.

Found bugs at the end of current version:
1) MC sprite (naked) still in living room (above the table)
2) Moving another MC sprite we've Mia dialogs!

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Must be everyone has the same custom PC as me then since many people on this forum have issues with the scene.
Thank you for the save.
Never mind the character is named MC instead of Travis thanks anyway!
I'll have to wait to someone fixes the game to play it.
There's an old man at the city entrance who can change your MC's name.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This game has memory management prob. I found 4 instances of game.exe in memory so the game freeze because of lack of memory. Used many saves and restart to work around.

Found bugs at the end of current version:
1) MC sprite (naked) still in living room (above the table)
2) Moving another MC sprite we've Mia dialogs!
Could you please specify where the MC sprite was wrong so we could find and fix the bug?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes