thenono

Oct 16, 2017
is it me or is Inceton slacking at the moment, no update as to whats happening this month, no promised updates no communication no nothing. And sure the remaster should be down to $20 patrons by now as i thought i was meant to be 7 days after the $30.

Reactions: darkmine

asdasdxxx

Mar 29, 2018
is it me or is Inceton slacking at the moment, no update as to whats happening this month, no promised updates no communication no nothing. And sure the remaster should be down to $20 patrons by now as i thought i was meant to be 7 days after the $30.
It's happened.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Yup you are correct we took a short brake for the summer :) But now we are back. We will post the plans for this month today and some other updated and changes that we have planed. And the Remaster is down to 20$

Ministry

Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Living with Mia Act3 v1.2b
WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Living with Mia Act 1 REMASTERED
WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I remember the original RPGMaker game. I think the last time I played it was when you and your pal fucked the sister at the waterpark, maybe a little update after that.

So is this a remake because its on Renpy or an actual continuation but now using renpy?

U

User_32285

Sadly my pos PC doesn't make it through the scene where MC is bound to chair :(

Anyone have a save first thing after?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes