cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That save should work. Once you complete the main-quest save, then switch over to the next version and import that save it will work.
save (after mia's and emma's lesbian scene and player gets kicked out and can roam town etc) works but like I said mc is only human in house and only 2nd living thing, same thing with emma's house aka no1 there.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Versions "a" and "b" are only there so that people can get updates more frequently. You can always download only the "full" version it contains both "a" and "b" so i don't see what bothers you here really?
About the mini games some people like them so they will stay we cant please everyone besides 90% of them are skipable.
Pretty sure I've explained this in multiple Patreon DM's, but there isn't enough content on a monthly basis, that's what the problem is. You have a full team and are really not putting out much per month as opposed to someone like DeepSleep - who is an absolute workhorse and puts around 5-6 animations in each update with around 400+ renders, all while managing to write a great story that can branch off into certain other scenes. I love MSM and Corrupting Jennifer, but even when I play through the "Full" update, I'm still left thinking "Is that it?". Please guys, we just want a little bit more from you.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I used to like this game until the story line became so convoluted, really did. Didn't even mind the copying of a save into the new directory and so on, but the story itself was intriguing. Sort of like Big Brother, the beginning was the capture point, gentle seduction until lust and passion overrule the slippery slope of morality. Then it just became a free-for-all sex pot. Damn shame that.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Hey incenton. Love all your games. Just one question are you gonna do more with summer with mia ren,py? If so when?

Thortobe

Jun 30, 2018
Hi to everyone.
I´ve had few problems with this game, wethever 1,2 or 3 act and everytime found solution from here.
But at this time cannot find solution for game bug.
I´m speaking about act3 where Emma is riding Mia`s brother while "revenge" and after she cums, text continues but picture freeze`s. Last picture is where Emma sit`s on Mia brother`s lap and text tell`s that she and he came and cum is dripping out of her pussy but nothing like this cannot be seen. Still text continues but picture stays the same.
I`ve tried to run the game in compability mode in windows 7, nothing... Extracted the game using last version winrar, still nothing...
My pc is running windows 10.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

BBKVSSFK

Nov 26, 2017
Any one know where or how I download cheat engine to slow the time down to allow mia to reach dads office for sleeping pills? tried heaps to mae it sprinting but never make it. Thank you

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
balckscreen error after emma & Mia ction "low memory bla bla bla...." how to fix that error?
If the authors of the game do not decide to change the resolution of pictures from Full HD to a lower one, then the problem can be solved only by increasing the RAM of computer or buying a newer it with RAM more 2GB.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
If the authors of the game do not decide to change the resolution of pictures from Full HD to a lower one, then the problem can be solved only by increasing the RAM of computer or buying a newer it with RAM more 2GB.

my laptop memory is 4GB

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
skip what? if you mean mia's preparations then those take just a little bit time and most time consuming is her quest.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes