cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I give up, after 4 crashes during Mia's and Emma's (last 2 times bit before they do 69 (saw that in prev. release)) sexing with eachothers and since last time its possible to save is quite a far ago I won't bother with this version anymore, maybe 1.2b will be more stable.

Before last crash total memory usage was ~5-6 Gig by game so 8 Gig doesn't sound that absurd since it really climbs up fast, start of game ~560 Meg, Mia teasing ~2.6 Gig, etc.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
I had everything closed and went right through thee scene without doing anything else and still can't get through the whole scene.
I just don't see anyway for my PC to get through it, he may need to edit that scene so half way through you can save it.
Actually, that's exactly what was done in the Living with Mia Act3 v1.2a (HOTFIX). To be exact, there are now 2 times where you can save during that save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last one as I know is when Mia goes to get dildo and after that is looooooooooooong run.

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
You do see the irony of a person with a deadpool avatar complaining about this right?

Is this worth downloading?
Pfft. I'm A Deadpool hipster. I have almost all the comics. I liked him before it was cool.
And yes. This game is quite entertaining.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone know the secret how to decrypt this series? I've never encountered issues before but I cannot find the decryption key using the system.json. I assume it's hidden somewhere else? I am using this tool (major props)

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Did this game always behave like this? WTF?? Didn't the earlier versions play like a RPGM and not fucking Legend of Zelda?

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
Why act 2 have nothing to do with 1? I have played 1 to end woods than now start the second one but its have nothing to do with the first part

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
act 2 has a lot to do with act 1 but bestiality and game made incest was removed.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
I noticed there are two "side quests" in the quest tracker. Does anyone how to do Mia's side quest? Or start it specifically? Thanks.

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
Is there anyone that can reupload Ren'py V.0.1 version? The MEGA link doesn't work anymore.
I know it's considerably less, but I wanna take a look at it.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there anyone that can reupload Ren'py V.0.1 version? The MEGA link doesn't work anymore.
I know it's considerably less, but I wanna take a look at it.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
Hey that search bar above on the site just type in Mia and it should show the Ren'Py version but since i'm a cool guy i'll give you the link.

Reactions: notibibs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, rpgm and renpy games are different so own thread for each (just like for jennifer).

mia's sidequest is having webcam show, brother's are solved in town before going home.

Reactions: notibibs

WhiteDottedChicken

May 27, 2018
Message from INCETON:

Since we switched to Full HD the game requires more RAM. The minimum required is 8GB right now(if not more depending on what you have running in the background). We are optimizing the game constantly and are trying to lower that number.
The problem is once u start the game and play it it slowly starts using more and more RAM (each time you open a new map or the "Collection tab" or in a long scenes with a lot of pictures it loads it into your RAM) once you reach your RAM limit windows will terminate the application to free up some RAM for its processes.
If you cant purchase more RAM (Yeah we know the price of RAM is bat shit crazy!) for your PC the next best bet is:
1. Open task manager and close all the applications or services that you are not using! - This will free up more RAM for the game.
2. Save, save, save! - Once the game crashes windows will release all the used up memory and once u start the game again you will have more RAM.
3. Don't open the "Collection tab" if you have less then 8GB of RAM! - When you open it for the first time it takes some time to load, guess what its loading it into your RAM so the next time when you want to open it you don't need to wait for it to load.

Like we said we are working on optimizing the game and things should get better in the next releases.
Best regards
Inceton Games team

I had 16G in my PC and once RAM utilization raise to about 7.5G game crashed. So there is still plenty of free RAM that can be used. So I'm not sure if lack of ram is the main reason to crash

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I had 16G in my PC and once RAM utilization raise to about 7.5G game crashed. So there is still plenty of free RAM that can be used. So I'm not sure if lack of ram is the main reason to crash
Something is wrong with it and we must wait for the next update and hopefully it gets fixed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
marek: do you use integrated graphic adapter?

like I said earlier: worst alpha ever stability wise. seems like to get to end would need to have save chance after every mia's teasing scene.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes