Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Message from INCETON:

Since we switched to Full HD the game requires more RAM. The minimum required is 8GB right now(if not more depending on what you have running in the background). We are optimizing the game constantly and are trying to lower that number.
The problem is once u start the game and play it it slowly starts using more and more RAM (each time you open a new map or the "Collection tab" or in a long scenes with a lot of pictures it loads it into your RAM) once you reach your RAM limit windows will terminate the application to free up some RAM for its processes.
If you cant purchase more RAM (Yeah we know the price of RAM is bat shit crazy!) for your PC the next best bet is:
1. Open task manager and close all the applications or services that you are not using! - This will free up more RAM for the game.
2. Save, save, save! - Once the game crashes windows will release all the used up memory and once u start the game again you will have more RAM.
3. Don't open the "Collection tab" if you have less then 8GB of RAM! - When you open it for the first time it takes some time to load, guess what its loading it into your RAM so the next time when you want to open it you don't need to wait for it to load.

Like we said we are working on optimizing the game and things should get better in the next releases.
Best regards
Inceton Games team
LOL i'm laughing at this, get more ram just to play this one game i think not if it takes more than 8 something is wrong and i do hope they fix the issue in the next update or so many of us can't play it.
He is wrong it takes even more than 8 since i have 8 and had everything closed but the game. Really everything on my PC was closed but the game and it still can't get past the chair scene.
It is crazy since i play games that are suppose to be harder to run on this PC but this Act 3 can't run.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
LOL i'm laughing at this, get more ram just to play this one game i think not if it takes more than 8 something is wrong and i do hope they fix the issue in the next update or so many of us can't play it.
He is wrong it takes even more than 8 since i have 8 and had everything closed but the game. Really everything on my PC was closed but the game and it still can't get past the chair scene.
It is crazy since i play games that are suppose to be harder to run on this PC but this Act 3 can't run.
That's the thing about RPG Maker. It eats RAM like a mofo. One of the reasons for it eating up so much is a plugin called Grid Free Doodadz which is one of the key parts of the game (and many other games) so it can't really be taken out. The hotfix was made with more cuts in the story. That way, you can save more making the crashes less painful. Also, with events being chopped into smaller bits, it crashes less as it gets a chance to clear the memory between parts of the story.
Lastly, the collection gallery images were toned down so they don't take so much space and take less RAM when loading up (HINT: don't open the gallery until you finish the whole main story, that will leave a lot of your RAM free for use by the main story).

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's the thing about RPG Maker. It eats RAM like a mofo. One of the reasons for it eating up so much is a plugin called Grid Free Doodadz which is one of the key parts of the game (and many other games) so it can't really be taken out. The hotfix was made with more cuts in the story. That way, you can save more making the crashes less painful. Also, with events being chopped into smaller bits, it crashes less as it gets a chance to clear the memory between parts of the story.
Lastly, the collection gallery images were toned down so they don't take so much space and take less RAM when loading up (HINT: don't open the gallery until you finish the whole main story, that will leave a lot of your RAM free for use by the main story).
I had everything closed and went right through thee scene without doing anything else and still can't get through the whole scene.
I just don't see anyway for my PC to get through it, he may need to edit that scene so half way through you can save it.

Reactions: Alaloo

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
any got a save after emma has anal with mc. game keeps crashing
Same problem here!
Well two big mistakes made on this version!!
1. The main Map is WAAAAY TOO CROWDED!!
2. The continous scenes are to long without giving any opportunity for a save!

I am already afraid how heavy the future updates might be??!!

Reactions: Alaloo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any consensual sex scene with the mom yet ? I know chapter 2 had a scene with her, but it was during the blackout where she thought MC was the dad...

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Act 3 is so bad, you just click click click to watch the next scenes, its not a game anymore just a slideshow.
Bright side is that we won't have any Forrest Gumps here, asking for a walkthrough every second post.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any consensual sex scene with the mom yet ? I know chapter 2 had a scene with her, but it was during the blackout where she thought MC was the dad...
not yet (besides peeping while she changes clothes and when she's going out with daddy) but mc is planning to bang mommy again (i'd guess 1.3 version).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fastest ever crash: game crashed once when I read what dev had to say ~10 secs after I started game.

other crashes: right after mc got introduced to fast travel (few times) and prev. savespot before that is before mia enters to daddy's office 1st time , when mc was spying mom.

so not that stable version (even worse than any of previoys 0.x-1.x as and bs).

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes