Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
this is running, but that is not the continuation or ????
My_Sister_Mia_v10full_-_INCETON is act 2 of the game which is a continuation from Act 1 "MysisterMiaAct1CompleteEdition-4d0d965aWKdKm" but as I said before it has to be treated as a separate game, even though it does continue from where Act 1 left off, otherwise if you try to combine them all you'll get will be errors and bugs galore.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
oh then I've overlooked that, too bad the second part because not working properly, but thanks anyway for the help ...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
oh then I've overlooked that, too bad the second part because not working properly, but thanks anyway for the help ...
Have you tried a different download source or tried downloading through mega without using the mega app, just uncheck "Download using the MEGA desktop app for faster downloads."

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not wanting to brag or anything, but I did make it to the end of the update, so it is possible, I was running nothing other than background stuff and those I keep to a minimum. IMO the scene with Emma and Mia does progress past where you got to, but it doesn't finish, even at the end of the update. Irrespective of bugs, I wouldn't bother with it just because of this.

Excuse me if I'm preaching. If we are talking about Part 3, it is dialogue heavy and as RPGM you cannot save while that is happening. You can save last on this update just before he makes the popcorn and right at the very end after you are told it is over. There are a number of points such as when she is searching in the attic.
To save press escape and select the option for the menu.

Possibly the same memory issue a number of others have been running into?

Really, there is nothing to walkthrough in Part 3, I thought part 1 and 2 had walkthroughs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after that scene it is the end of this version?
Act 3 is really that short because that is like only 30 minutes of gameplay?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Every time I see a new update I check out the image on the OP, but I just can't get past the stupid side-scroll map. These maps are such a waste of time for me. Running a maze to continue a game is just stupid. I'll take a map with just icons rather than running around the whole game.
OK so my question is. Is the game worth playing despite the map? Is it time consuming wandering the maze? Thanks...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Living with Mia v1.2a HOTFIX

WIN:
MAC:

Stability updates:
Optimized RAM usage (The game will use up less RAM now)
Added more chances to save the game during longer scenes
Optimized "Collections" tab in the menu (Now loads faster and uses less RAM)
Thank goodness, I thought the first release of v1.2a might very well be the most unstable RPGM game I've ever tried to play :coldsweat:. I'll see how much of a difference this fix will make.

Bug fixes:
Fixed a bug where you couldn't interact with a chest in the park.
Fixed a bug where a picture in the main story stayed frozen on the screen.

Note 1: If you are experiencing crashes or freezes try running the game in windows 7 compatibility mode!
Ummm.... riight. And when it crashes on Windows 7, like the previous release did? x'D
I tried XP SP3 compatibility mode on it, but besides becoming so choppy that it was impossible to move around, it still crashed the same way :rolleyes:

I guess I'll see how this one does stability-wise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I used old saves from prev. release but after using front door to go back to home got black screen and getting into house via backdoor there's no1 in house besides player and some1 sleeping on Mia's couch.

so need to start new game to see new stuffs?

Aishoku

Feb 13, 2018
Act 2 ** v1.0full when i start to extract this files it tells me that is damaged can anyone please sent me the not damaged file ?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
my game closes alone
play 3 minutes and then it closes
It's impossible to play like this.
whats wrong?
I use core i5 second generation , 6Gb RAM and windows 7
please somebody help me

Reactions: Alaloo

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
my game closes alone
play 3 minutes and then it closes
It's impossible to play like this.
whats wrong?
I use core i5 second generation , 6Gb RAM and windows 7
please somebody help me
Many people have issues with Act 3 i say just wait for the next update!

Reactions: rafa30

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
that makes me sad ^^ , I hope that it eventually works correctly

can anyone recommend a good alternative for this game? (something almost the same)

thanks for all help :)

greets

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
that makes me sad ^^ , I hope that it eventually works correctly

can anyone recommend a good alternative for this game? (something almost the same)

thanks for all help :)

greets
Try the Artifact or Roundscape

Also my review i hope does not stay at a 2 star i want it to be back at 4 but have to wait to see of the game game gets fixed since i can't get passed the Emma and Mia chair scene with the bugs.

I would like to know how some people are getting past that game crashing bug?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone been able to open the chest in the dungeon? How did you cross the water in front of the chest?

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Act 1 and Act 2 work perfectly here
Act 3 is terrible
many problems
the game closes itself and goes slow when it is playing
Inceton is making people angry with the game.
he needs to fix it.
Message from INCETON:

Since we switched to Full HD the game requires more RAM. The minimum required is 8GB right now(if not more depending on what you have running in the background). We are optimizing the game constantly and are trying to lower that number.
The problem is once u start the game and play it it slowly starts using more and more RAM (each time you open a new map or the "Collection tab" or in a long scenes with a lot of pictures it loads it into your RAM) once you reach your RAM limit windows will terminate the application to free up some RAM for its processes.
If you cant purchase more RAM (Yeah we know the price of RAM is bat shit crazy!) for your PC the next best bet is:
1. Open task manager and close all the applications or services that you are not using! - This will free up more RAM for the game.
2. Save, save, save! - Once the game crashes windows will release all the used up memory and once u start the game again you will have more RAM.
3. Don't open the "Collection tab" if you have less then 8GB of RAM! - When you open it for the first time it takes some time to load, guess what its loading it into your RAM so the next time when you want to open it you don't need to wait for it to load.

Like we said we are working on optimizing the game and things should get better in the next releases.
Best regards
Inceton Games team

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
So, to start the game, do I need to download 1, 2, and 3 and play it in order? Or does the latest encompass all versions?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes