cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
renpy version is new game and it's on its early stages while this is past halfway stage.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've updated the locations of the new collectable, now totalling 80

I've also updated the save file to after the dad mini game

Reactions: CulayTL

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why is this game having memory error issues and shutting down or forcing Chrome to close? This is the only one doing it Act 3 has some issues.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Why is this game having memory error issues and shutting down or forcing Chrome to close? This is the only one doing it Act 3 has some issues.
I had multiple crashes, blaming Firefox just as MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I had a save at the kitchen door (just before popcorn) and nothing else open and got to then end of the update...for what it's worth, 2nd update to finish in the process of the same scene.
Shame I like this game, but it looks like a 1/4ly update on this one.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I had multiple crashes, blaming Firefox just as MC
, I had a save at the kitchen door (just before popcorn) and nothing else open and got to then end of the update...for what it's worth, 2nd update to finish in the process of the same scene.
Shame I like this game, but it looks like a 1/4ly update on this one.
It freezes with black screen after waking up and being tied!
This whole act is not playable and that sucks it was a good game!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do you suggest that I go through the whole game again only to see these pictures? Of course I'll not do this! I'll again have to look for 80 pictures, not 40.
Actually there's another way to see the special scenes

Bring up the main folder for the game and follow these sub-folders
Living with Mia Act3 v1.2a - INCETON > www > img > picture_gallery

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
UPDATED 1.2a

Here are all 77 of 80 locations of the collectables

I'm still missing 56, 61, 66

and for who don't want to hunt for the collectables
Main folder > www > img > picture_gallery

You know why the game only goes up to 50?

PC screen went black had to close stuff getting that memory error again and on top of the ram issue with Act 3 it has a bug not allowing you to get past the tied to chair scene. Please make sure you let the creator know about the major bugs.
This time it froze after Emma started riding you. I must deleted this update since it is broke!

I hate to say it but this is the worst bugged game i have played from this site.
You cannot even get past the Emma and Mia scene it freezes everytime at different spots. I'm not sure how some of you get past it when some of us cannot and it is not my PC since it is pretty new the only thing my PC needs is more ram i have 8 and that should not be an issue only running a RPGM game with nothing else running i closed everything and restarted the PC on top of deleting and downloading the game again.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
I've updated the locations of the new collectable, now totalling 80

But I'm still missing 3 - 56, 61, 66
If anybody finds them, please let me know

It could be that one of them is in the chest found in the big park, but for some reason it's open and you apparently can get a fancy key which I suspect is related to the chest, but there seems to be a bug with it, as it has already been opened and I can't interact with it like last time.

I've also updated the save file to after the dad mini game
61 is on the snowy map and 56/66 are in the chest, yeah It was a bug and it will be fixed either in a hotfix or the next update.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Actually there's another way to see the special scenes

Living with Mia Act3 v1.2a - INCETON > www > img > picture_gallery
Of course I know about this way! That's how I looked at pictures that are not shown during sex with Emily and with Mia

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Guys help. Im catching the black screen, and i dont know why its happening. I cant finish the 1.2a version of last chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They both follow the same plot. The ren'py version is a much more polished version on every level. He should abandon the rpg maker completely IMO.
basic plot is same aka mc tries to get into mia's pants but rest is different.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you have survived from mia's teasing and hot neighbor's doings then only thing to do is explore surroundngs.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes