kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You know why the game only goes up to 50?

PC screen went black had to close stuff getting that memory error again and on top of the ram issue with Act 3 it has a bug not allowing you to get past the tied to chair scene. Please make sure you let the creator know about the major bugs.
This time it froze after Emma started riding you. I must deleted this update since it is broke!

I hate to say it but this is the worst bugged game i have played from this site.
You cannot even get past the Emma and Mia scene it freezes everytime at different spots. I'm not sure how some of you get past it when some of us cannot and it is not my PC since it is pretty new the only thing my PC needs is more ram i have 8 and that should not be an issue only running a RPGM game with nothing else running i closed everything and restarted the PC on top of deleting and downloading the game again.
Not wanting to brag or anything, but I did make it to the end of the update, so it is possible, I was running nothing other than background stuff and those I keep to a minimum. IMO the scene with Emma and Mia does progress past where you got to, but it doesn't finish, even at the end of the update. Irrespective of bugs, I wouldn't bother with it just because of this.

and i cant save idk why ?
Excuse me if I'm preaching. If we are talking about Part 3, it is dialogue heavy and as RPGM you cannot save while that is happening. You can save last on this update just before he makes the popcorn and right at the very end after you are told it is over. There are a number of points such as when she is searching in the attic.
To save press escape and select the option for the menu.

Guys help. Im catching the black screen, and i dont know why its happening. I cant finish the 1.2a version of last chapter.
Possibly the same memory issue a number of others have been running into?

is there a Walkthrough for this game ? I am Stuck out the players house what now
Really, there is nothing to walkthrough in Part 3, I thought part 1 and 2 had walkthroughs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else have the issue when Mia and Emma are taking turns with the mc and the images are not progressing ??

Reactions: kiteares

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
the first part is awesome and the second directly an error message ....

MEGAsyncDownloads\My_Sister_Mia_v10full_-_INCETON.rar
The archive has either an unknown format or damaged.

please HEELLLPPP!!!!

thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the first part is awesome and the second directly an error message ....

MEGAsyncDownloads\My_Sister_Mia_v10full_-_INCETON.rar
The archive has either an unknown format or damaged.

please HEELLLPPP!!!!

thanks
You need to treat each act as their own separate game, meaning you can't combine them or use the saves from the previous act.

Normally when you get that error it means the save is incompatible and you need to start a new game.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Yes, I use win.rar but the same error message is displayed again and again ....
have already deleted it once and downloaded a second time ... but has brought nothing ....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
have already deleted it once and downloaded a second time ... but has brought nothing ....
I'll download it at my end and see if the same thing happens.

Ministry

Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Living with Mia v1.2a HOTFIX

WIN:
MAC:

Stability updates:
Optimized RAM usage (The game will use up less RAM now)
Added more chances to save the game during longer scenes
Optimized "Collections" tab in the menu (Now loads faster and uses less RAM)

Bug fixes:
Fixed a bug where you couldn't interact with a chest in the park.
Fixed a bug where a picture in the main story stayed frozen on the screen.

Note 1: If you are experiencing crashes or freezes try running the game in windows 7 compatibility mode!

Note 2: You can use save files from v1.1full once completed (Just copy over the save files)

Note 3: If you cant extract the game please download the latest version of winrar or 7zip

P.S.:
The "Full" in the thread-title is incorrect.
This is 1.2a.
1.2 Full will be released at the beginning of july.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just finished downloading it and was able to extract with no issues using 7-zip

I used Jdownloader ( ) to download it.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes