cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
act 3 is its own game and if has started new game then should be at home and if continues from act 3 save then should start at home, outside home or at town entrance or somewhere else depending on what place saved game before closing it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Fantastic news! Hopefully this poll result will now be conclusive enough for the naysayers of the previous one and proves once and for all that people want LwM to continue.

Can't wait for the Ren'py remakes and can't wait for Act 4. I really hope we'll see the MC and Mia establish a more romantic relationship going forward as it certainly seems like Mia is starting to develop deeper feelings for her brother, he just needs to wake up to that fact and hopefully recognise the same feelings in himself.

@IncetonGames, any chance you could give us a preview of these updated character models in the near future? Would love to see what the new and improved Mia looks like. :love:

Reactions: vitor698 and Cico8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
by incenton:

Stability!
Currently the game crashes because of poor optimization in RPGM (Hell, it even crashes on our work stations with i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, 2x1080ti sometimes)
We have searched for a solution, but it seems like there is none except changing the engine.

well those truncated versions have worked w/o crashes with newer rpgm (at least at 1 point) and other things and my girlfriends amnesia had crashes counted with 1 hand and image quality was ~same, lwm's main problem is that videoscenes take so much time to play that crash is inevitable sooner than later.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
So, this game has been out for more than two years already and I didn't stop to give it a try yet. There aren't much previews, but imagining about the time it was first released I think I might now how the graphics are.
Is this game worth it? Usually RPGM games takes toooo long to complete and not always are enjoyable. How many hours of gameplay this has?
There was some improvement through the updates like make the graphics better like some older games does? I saw that the game is divided in parts, it might be because of this.
Last question, and probably the most important to me. Is there any NTR in this game? I just can't enjoy this, so I usually don't see a motive to play when it has.
Thanks!
Edit1 - One more thing. The game has full in the description, but not the tag of completed put by the op. Is it complete? Or it just means that the third act is full?
Edit2 - I decided to might give it a try after play the new game of the developer. I found pretty fun the little that it already has.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
renpy remake will take at least 3 months since its act 1 remade (1st month) then act 2 (2nd month) and act 3 (3rd month).

act 1 i had several hrs of playtime but on later acts only hr or 3.

Reactions: xfirstninx

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
weird as fuck to see the direction this game took by the ending of act 3, act 2 mia turns into a complete slut, even more if you include all the bestiality scenes that were cut out, and them at the middle of act 3 she gets feelings for MC while having her dad's prick pointing at the entrance of her pussy? that was completely unexpected, maybe that was voted by his patrons unsatisfied in seeing Mia turning into a cum dumpster. I have to say that I like the new direction, why anyone would actually like to see a story about a family member turning into a whore is completely beyond me

seems like the dad character is going to be completely left out, also like that, mom rejecting him and he finding out that she and MC lied about visiting aunt makes it most likely that he'll leave the house. Maybe that will force mom and Mia to embrace turning into camgirls with MC fucking them both

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well possible that mommy turns into camgirl with mia but unlikely.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes