jack761

Jun 10, 2017
If you have Cheat Engine, you can just speedhack it, like I did. Set the speed to 0.25 and complete the minigame. Then reset it back to 1.0. Hope it helps.
I'm struggling to get Cheat Engine to speed hack.
I have it installed, I launch it, pick the process for the game, check the box for speed hack, set to .25 and apply..

It doesn't slow it down at all. Suggestions?

mk48

May 31, 2017
My English is poor,forgive me.
New ver add Dad,mother.So it must be have dad/daughter,mom/son and prehaps more dog events in later ver.
CG is good,but some mini-game is annoying.Town map is too big to find someplace.

Last edited:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
where is his wallet?it says wallet is in hand of kids in park but i can't even speak with kids?
what do i do?

Last edited:

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
anyone have a walkthrough? or if can give some screenshot of place player must visit to do mall guest.;);):biggrin:

Last edited:

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
no need for walkthrough, if u read the dialogs, they pretty much tell u what to do, sometimes u just need to look around and talk to people till u find the right ones to progress
for the stolen wallet, after you learn about the happy kids that found it (random guy - bottom left of the city), you need to talk to the burger girl, she's a litlle bit "hidden" in the stand (bottom left of the park), she tells u about the kids and the PC place, then u head for the mall (don't forget to hit enter or spacebar), just tried

Last edited:
Reactions: rkymand

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
i did all of that but can't enter mall:':)':)':)ForeverAlone:
He made a mistake xd
Its talk to the guy with the black hair in the first "wallet search" part, then you go to the park on the upper left side.
There you talk to the girl that sells burgers and THEN you can go to the mall :)

Reactions: rkymand
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes