Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The story continues good and Graphics amazing, but this minigame of the forest until arriving at the hospital without being seen is a crap of loss of time, when it is at the end and ends up being seen having to return to the beginning all over again!!!

It's a waste of time to keep repeating everything again!

tens

May 11, 2017
Am i the only one who can not find the pharmacy to get the morning after pill?

Edit: 3 seconds after posting this i figured out i can cross towards the lower part, right where you enter the area

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Well it has stopped me playing this game.
I have a laptop with feeble arrow keys and poor response touchpad so there is no way I can complete this unnecessary mini game
I agree that the minigames are shit, but there are workarounds posted upthread. I was actually able to complete the arrowkeys minigame without them, but fuck that protester maze. I took the detour. I think he got entirely the wrong idea about what his players wanted when some of them complained that there's no "gameplay."

Reactions: fischerwmt@gmail.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm struggling to get Cheat Engine to speed hack.
I have it installed, I launch it, pick the process for the game, check the box for speed hack, set to .25 and apply..

It doesn't slow it down at all. Suggestions?
Hi there, I have the same problem. Cheat engine slow down does not work at all, dunno why, could someone please give an asnwer to me and the poster above? Thanks!

Reactions: Dole and cager

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Like you have no ideas to improve a game you f***ed , make tonnes of s**t short silly games. And a three projects at the same time....
Next My sister Mia will be squeezed somewhere between short games and Corrupting Jennifer.

jack761

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there, I have the same problem. Cheat engine slow down does not work at all, dunno why, could someone please give an asnwer to me and the poster above? Thanks!
I ended up getting it working by picking the from the process tab and not the application or window tab. Maybe it will work for you too.

Reactions: stefko1990

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
New Mia look what do you think?
old/new

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
New Mia look what do you think?
old/new
for some reason I like the older one more... the new seems like completely different person to me :D more asian I would say? :D

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Unfortunately I'm not the patron of any creators and I noticed that can't leave comments to posts in patreon site anymore (2 monts ago all was ok). I can send it but after reloading page my comment disappears. I tried pages of 3 different creators, one of them confirm that I'm not banned. I tried different browsers, but nothing helps. After these attempts the total number of comments in my profile has increased, but they are not in the comments list. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes