Necore

Jul 25, 2017

Hi,

This month we are working on "My Sister Mia!" The plan is to switch over to "Full scene renders" so all future images will have a background!

Estimated release dates:
06.10 - My Sister Mia v0.8a
13.10 - My Sister Mia v0.8b
20.10 - My Sister Mia v0.8 (Full version containing v0.8a and v0.8b and few more scenes from v0.8 )

Thank you for the support!

Reactions: AdultKing

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't really see the point of releasing the third update this soon, especially since he doesn't plan to do anything but Mia for October. By delaying the update for one week, it could be a little bit more meaty or at least of better quality.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
RPGM so not for Mac.
To use it on a Mac, you must use Wine / VMWare / Bootcamp.
Personally, I have a windows 7 light with VMWare and it's perfect.
Hi!!

This post says there is a version for MAC available, however, Im patreon $1 so I cant afort it :(

Link:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
stuck with flying the drone. where do i fly it to? I have gotten close to them in the backyard without getting caught, and nothing

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure if i want to spend 25 quid on this if it's s**t.
It was funny when Mia was a cold bitch. Supposed to get better but i think they lost it.

Reactions: darkmine
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I feel like the creative direction to skip like 4 days of their week alone together was a blunder. What I liked about this game was Mia getting too horny to control herself and slowly corrupting herself just by being a slut. The push and pull between "icy bitch of a sister" and "seductive nympho" was great but they powered through it and introduced a bunch of characters who are always around to interrupt. They need to go on a family cruise or something and have more moments with the MC and Mia.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
is there anything to do in this version other than walk around the city and the park? and talk to people with shity movie refs?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes