apocalipze

May 25, 2017
is this game need a walkthrough ?

edit : nevermind, don't need walkthrough.. the teasing of this game is too much. can't handle it..

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Reuploaded "Act 1 - Complete Edition":
Code:
https://void.cat/1b3d4ffd32fdd880d13f19bf22e4163894cdef76&v
Does it work now?
Reuploading now

Reactions: Krull

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save from just after the computer hacking arrow game? It's fucking impossible and I can't get speedhack to work in Cheat Engine.

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
most pointless update ever, I'd rather wait a little longer and have more content than have what essentially is a few lines of dialogue

Reactions: AdultKing

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
ouch to short! This game have really a great potential. I like the story. I like the animated sex scene.
But all the update are always too short! Also the starting choice i think they need to change it.
When they ask if you like raped scene, they do not think in big, but only in general! For example i say no, to raped scene, because i do not wanna see other man fuck me woman. But if the brother the one who raped the woman -.- then i wanna see it! Is to much general the raped choice. Perhaps he can change raped with ntr content. And then divide the brother action with other man action.
Anyway -.- i said no to raped, bestiality and daughter & Father scene! I just wanna play only the Mc story! So mom ok, sis ok, other girl ok! but no way i wanna se that ugly dog fuck sister or other girl! Why the autor do not ask if we wanna kill the dog? -.- Another stupy question is... no one ask the girl why there is a dog in the house!
The mc do not ask! Mother and Father also! Also the neighbors. At last the sis can tell, on me jogging some guys try to raped me and the dog save me life -.-

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like more coming in .8b and the full version. I think that means they didn't finish in time for the update lol

Reactions: AdultKing

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Release delayed due to bug... Apparently they claim a big update. Getting impatient now.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes