Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017

0.8b version
I just posted the link yesterday. Not sure why OPs aren't updating.

On their page, the Inceton wrote, that they will announce the new unity game they working on and we won't be dissapointed.
If its Mia I'm all right :)

D

Deleted member 45040

Hospital maze is driving me to delete game...too many, too fast and skip function does not work...BAH!
I'm about to delete it too. Crap like that has no place in adult games and is just a dev basically laughing at you while you struggle anyway.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
thanks for the link!
I would call this update "Emma's update". I wanted to see something between her and the main character since she first appeared, and here it is. :)
But it's bad that they make such long scenes without the opportunity to save the game, and if your computer doesn't have enough RAM you will have problems reaching the next save point (with my 1,75 Gb of physical + 4 Gb virtual memory I barely was able finish this scene)... Besides it's not comfortable when you want to replay a certain sex scene, and you have to fast forward the whole long scene to this point every time, like in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmine

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against bestiality scenes. But in this story they simply don't fit. It's about incest and the MC developing a relationship with his hot sister (plus the hot neighbour girl). It's not 'Mia's doggy adventures' or something. Plus those 3 scenes with the dog are all nearly the same.

I understand that they made a poll and the patreons decided what to implement. But with this fan service they completely messed up the core of their initial intention. Why do they waste the extra week the MC and Mia were alone for nothing? Why bring back the parents even earlier? Just because some patreons voted for the Mom? They could have brought in the Mom after the first steps with Mia are done and use it to create some situations where Mia and the MC wanna go for it and then risk to get caught and the Mom spies them secretely. But this should have taken place waaaaay later. And they still would have listened to their fans' wishes.

And regarding the dog scenes: a simple way would have been to implement some scenes when you can freeroam with Mia after the story in town & park instead of pressing them into the actual story.
I want the dog to cuckold the MC . Fuck her sister and Mother. It's hot don't you think?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You should go to their patreon site and suggest the new game 'My mistress Mia'. ;)

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah fucking seriously, I just want to be able to save periodically. If you wanted to make a visual novel why didn't you just use Ren'Py? I mean I get that there is supposed to be an rpg feel to the game but surely VX Ace is a better choice for RPGM because you don't have the massive lag that MV does.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Yeah fucking seriously, I just want to be able to save periodically. If you wanted to make a visual novel why didn't you just use Ren'Py? I mean I get that there is supposed to be an rpg feel to the game but surely VX Ace is a better choice for RPGM because you don't have the massive lag that MV does.
I don't know, I never understood why anyone uses RPGM in general as most of these games are VN. I guess they want to pad the play time by making you move sprites around or something... never quite got that.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This update is kinda disappointing. I don't want to share my fucking mia to my fucking bestfriend Sam even if it's just a blowjob and I don't even want to let him see her in nude. The creator should have made this optional. This is the beginning of the path that I want to avoid the most, Possible NTR. I just want the MC and the Dog only to screw her.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
This update is kinda disappointing. I don't want to share my fucking mia to my fucking bestfriend Sam even if it's just a blowjob and I don't even want to let him see her in nude. The creator should have made this optional. This is the beginning of the path that I want to avoid the most, Possible NTR. I just want the MC and the Dog only to screw her.
Ya, I totally agree. I mean what is the rewarding point for the player when his douchebag neighbor friend is the first one to fuck Emma anally? Shouldn't this experience take place in a normal 1on1 between her and the MC?

I don't know, it's frustrating. Mia and Emma are hot and I like the art, but they screwed up the story. Such a waste...

ninjass

Apr 7, 2017
Hospital maze is driving me to delete game...too many, too fast and skip function does not work...BAH!
about skip function, i use windows ability to use numpad(right part of keyboard) like mouse(alt+shift+numlock), and then just press 0 for skip(its work like you press mouse left button many times)

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
This creator is the classic example of trying to please too many fetishes at once and letting his patreons derail his game.... it really is such a mess, even with adding the options to avoid unwanted scenes. He has multiple projects, he could easily have said "no, that fetish doesn't make sense with this story, but I plan on doing it in my other game."

Reactions: Barioz

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This creator is the classic example of trying to please too many fetishes at once and letting his patreons derail his game.... it really is such a mess, even with adding the options to avoid unwanted scenes. He has multiple projects, he could easily have said "no, that fetish doesn't make sense with this story, but I plan on doing it in my other game."
Well you know..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
If he is trying to please many fetishes then atleast make it optional and make some decisions and outcome thing, what's the use of his fucking question at the intro of the game like , are you into beastiality, do you like mother-son , how about father - daughter then. What's the fucking use of that if there is no decision making thing like. would I let Mia suck Sam's dick ? something like that. and example on Mia's pov. Would I let the doctor ? he sounds like a pervert

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Also maybe he should update Mia act 1 and just update the old looks of mia replace by the current one. Current one looks younger and hot

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I completely lost interest in this game once I tried going through the maze. Putting crap like that in a sex game totally ruins the "mood".
I agree. I'm totally stuck in maze before hospital when played in 0.7 beta version and only in full version (which received opportunity easily pass through it) I was able to go further. In games like this I just want to go forward by storyline without wasting time.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes