Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That scene in the last update... made no sense whatsoever.
Until now, Sam has been the joke of the game, literally comedy relief.
And suddenly... he's getting a BJ from Mia, face-fucks her sister and gets her ass-cherry DPing her with the MC.

In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy...

Reactions: botc76

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
That scene in the last update... made no sense whatsoever.
Until now, Sam has been the joke of the game, literally comedy relief.
And suddenly... he's getting a BJ from Mia, face-fucks her sister and gets her ass-cherry DPing her with the MC.

In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy...
You know they've been drugged, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Yep, THEY are drugged.
MIA and EMMA are horny beyond reason, that's why things get crazy.

That doesn't explain the sudden transformation of Sam... a coward perv peeping her sister.
I know, I know... this game, like the 90% of them with the theme of female corruption, sucks beyond belief.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Yep, THEY are drugged.
MIA and EMMA are horny beyond reason, that's why things get crazy.

That doesn't explain the sudden transformation of Sam... a coward perv peeping her sister.
I know, I know... this game, like the 90% of them with the theme of female corruption, sucks beyond belief.
if you're drugging them, obviousl you have to men up a little dont u think....

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
0.8b I agree, that escalated quickly. At one point I had the wish the MC should just stand up and smack Sam back into dreamland.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, while I like both female characters (excluding the Mom yet) I think the pacing is awkward. They should have sticked to MC+Mia and MC+Emma way longer with more teasing and well-thought progression instead of throwing out sex scene after sex scene (with irrelevant figures like the Dad, Sam or the dog). Not saying they did a completely bad job, but there was lots of potential for a quality story with rewarding scenes.

Reactions: botc76 and Viatovic

smichaelis9

Jun 8, 2017
I crash right after emma goes outside to hug the guy everytime. Anybody have a save after the truth and dare? I can't finish it and I just want to move on lol

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me where is the save data file? So i can use me old save?
Anticipate thankses.

Edit
Nevermind i found it

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I crash right after emma goes outside to hug the guy everytime. Anybody have a save after the truth and dare? I can't finish it and I just want to move on lol
Not possible to make save after some scenes. Game basically progress like a story.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against bestiality scenes. But in this story they simply don't fit. It's about incest and the MC developing a relationship with his hot sister (plus the hot neighbour girl). It's not 'Mia's doggy adventures' or something. Plus those 3 scenes with the dog are all nearly the same.

I understand that they made a poll and the patreons decided what to implement. But with this fan service they completely messed up the core of their initial intention. Why do they waste the extra week the MC and Mia were alone for nothing? Why bring back the parents even earlier? Just because some patreons voted for the Mom? They could have brought in the Mom after the first steps with Mia are done and use it to create some situations where Mia and the MC wanna go for it and then risk to get caught and the Mom spies them secretely. But this should have taken place waaaaay later. And they still would have listened to their fans' wishes.

And regarding the dog scenes: a simple way would have been to implement some scenes when you can freeroam with Mia after the story in town & park instead of pressing them into the actual story.

Reactions: Kalf and Viatovic

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yeah I feel like the creative direction to skip like 4 days of their week alone together was a blunder. What I liked about this game was Mia getting too horny to control herself and slowly corrupting herself just by being a slut. The push and pull between "icy bitch of a sister" and "seductive nympho" was great but they powered through it and introduced a bunch of characters who are always around to interrupt. They need to go on a family cruise or something and have more moments with the MC and Mia.
I liked your signature man! I loved by Veronica MOF... hahaha

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes