DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
about skip function, i use windows ability to use numpad(right part of keyboard) like mouse(alt+shift+numlock), and then just press 0 for skip(its work like you press mouse left button many times)
Well, the cheat around the maze worked and I really liked the maze as a challenge. I actually finished the maze once only to miss tap the final "guard" and was sent packing. To keep this from being such a tedious game play and keep interest in the game, you should give the player the option to bypass after a time. Those that enjoy the challenge that the maze offers will keep at it and those that are only interested in sexplay will fly past it...either way, you are the winner...keeps patrons!

Reactions: KiGa

namea

May 19, 2017
@op please update the links

Latest version, some added scenes

The final scene is when Mia go to bed after speaking to her father? Because I get the message that it is going to be more content on version 0.8, but this is version 0.8. Sorry for my english :)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The final scene is when Mia go to bed after speaking to her father? Because I get the message that it is going to be more content on version 0.8, but this is version 0.8. Sorry for my english :)
Man, when something spoiler you have to use the appropriate field for that!

If you do not know you have to use the following steps:

[ SPOILER ]

[ / SPOILER ]

But in the second brackets you have to leave the word spoiler together with the backslash, I just left it so you can see the example!

Not to ruin the game of other people!!!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
you didn´t see the spanking scene with her father? It´s a short scene. But i´m wondering if there is another full version, cause of the hint at the end of the game.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is anyone else occasionally getting "can not open as archive" when trying to extract? It's happened on a random few things I've got here lately.

It doesn't get to the list of contents, it just errors straight away.

Reactions: Revo
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes