Jun 2, 2017
There is no android version yet.
This is the latest version, 8.0.

Not supporting them next month, so someone else have to share :p

Windows:

Mac:

Reactions: Lenor and N7
May 3, 2017
Previously downloaded v0.6 - thought the game switched to Momma Mia.
Then just downloaded v0.8 - Dayum! THat's insane. Very hot scenes and funny text
Everyone - applause to Inceton
:FeelsGoodMan:

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
Hello guys i need mega link for my sister mia 08 if anyone has it and actually working pls post it ty

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's really unfortunate that the part 2 of this game is really disappointing, it strayed so far from its core. I understand needing to please his top patrons, but he could have implemented all of these other fetishes in another game maybe? I dunno, this game is now a hot mess and moved so far from the potential it had. I wish him the best, but I'm staying away from this game from now on.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
They were saying about important announcement. Two weeks ago. Still quiet about that. I wonder if new Patreon policy on contents had something to do with it.
I posted a question ono their wall, wating now.

exter

May 29, 2017
They are remaking it in Ren-Py :( lol... another milker
the new poston the patreon page from today says, that they will still make the 0.9 for the RPG Maker. But my guess is, that the RPG Maker Update won't get that much love, since that post also says, that the Ren'Py version of the game will have a improved/updated story.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's really unfortunate that the part 2 of this game is really disappointing, it strayed so far from its core. I understand needing to please his top patrons, but he could have implemented all of these other fetishes in another game maybe? I dunno, this game is now a hot mess and moved so far from the potential it had. I wish him the best, but I'm staying away from this game from now on.
I do agree, I don't like to see the sister turning into a complete whore for everyone in town, even the dogs, I liked it better when it was focused on brother and sister. The creator could have expanded part two with mother and Emma, but he went much further beyond

But I did like the last update, the threesome scene was what I wanted to see since the first

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I do agree, I don't like to see the sister turning into a complete whore for everyone in town, even the dogs, I liked it better when it was focused on brother and sister. The creator could have expanded part two with mother and Emma, but he went much further beyond

But I did like the last update, the threesome scene was what I wanted to see since the first
Yeah tbh that threesome scene was great but, idk, it just feels like since he strayed and made Mia ,as you said, everyone's whore, there's a big lack on what could have been a great amount of scenes and character development for her and the MC.
But eh, unfortunately there's nothing we can do except from complain a little and move on, so those who enjoy it, power to you.

Oct 30, 2017
I finished the play my sister mia act 1 of version 0.5 and the Act 2 Version 6.

for Act 1 Version Complete Edition is the same as version 0.5? or there is additional content

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
In case someone did not read carefully, like I did not. THIS SHIT CONTAINS BESTIALITY! A DOG FUCKS WOMAN ! Avoid like a plague.

U

User_32285

In case someone did not read carefully, like I did not. THIS SHIT CONTAINS BESTIALITY! A DOG FUCKS WOMAN ! Avoid like a plague.
I think the ingame question "do you want to turn Bestiality off yes/no" is very obvious and not seeing that is something else than not reading carefully. Another thing is that if you turn it off (like I did), the allready small amount of content is allmost halved.

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
We have smooth operator here, I think people in this thread already know that Sherlock.

Oh, and one more thing, does anyone come to your beloved cuck game threads just to say "This shit contains a loser jacking off to another guy fucking his affection interest! Avoid like a plague"? No? What's wrong with those people? :p

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes