L

Lenor

Anyone has v0.8 full ? I downloaded the game from @Scotty1212 , but when I finished it, it's telling me that this is not the full game. Is it right ?
It's the full game, the dev. just forgot to remove the message.

Reactions: SupreTiso

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...and VOID is damaged
Archive file formats are updated every now and then (especially the RAR format) so you need to check if your archive file extraction tool of choice is up to date (or even supports the newer format versions), otherwise an archive file created with a newer file format version can appear corrupted / damaged when its actually not.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Hi, im playing through part 1, do the choices effect much later in the game, like cleaning after the party or wearing the bandages?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Apparently, they want to make branching possible, like they said they would, initially, but only in Ren-Py game.

So another re-make to milk supporters.
Generally, i like the game, but dont like being milked, for remaked scenes, extra content, second verssion or such.
I believe, if you buy something, you should get it with patches and fixes or a discount for second part/verssion.
Personally, i think there are other developers, that will invest more time and create better content, for far more lower support.
Or maybe my expectations are higher as im an adult gamer... I don't know.

Unfortunately, i can't support anymore at high tiers

Reactions: AdultKing
Aug 5, 2016
Renpy is a dire need for this game because RPG MV is a terrible format for it, but they ought to re-use the graphics they currently have and speed up production.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is the latest version, 8.0.

Not supporting them this month, so someone else have to share :p

Windows:

Mac:
Version Ren'Py or RPGM ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so what link has 0.8 full? mega earlier this thread ends after Mia wakes up after getting spanked by dad. can't be full since there should possibly be mommy+son and daddy+daughter and atleast char+next door girl.

does act1 0.4 differ much from full act1?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
so what link has 0.8 full? mega earlier this thread ends after Mia wakes up after getting spanked by dad. can't be full since there should possibly be mommy+son and daddy+daughter and atleast char+next door girl.

does act1 0.4 differ much from full act1?
I think links on OP have the full version. That's what I used, and for me last scene is with neighbor.

Not sure about the differences between 0.4 and full act 1.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The latest verssion is 0.9 RPGM. Nobody here has the REn-Py yet. Not me at least.

I didnt get daddy spanking scene, so i missed something in the line and i played 0.8 final

Must be a choice or something, idk

Reactions: darkmine
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes