Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
We have smooth operator here, I think people in this thread already know that Sherlock.

Oh, and one more thing, does anyone come to your beloved cuck game threads just to say "This shit contains a loser jacking off to another guy fucking his affection interest! Avoid like a plague"? No? What's wrong with those people? :p
And what does he have as his avatar? Oh look, it's an animal :)

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
I was wondering... How many here enjoy the people/refrences/easter eggs scattered around town/park/etc?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I was wondering... How many here enjoy the people/refrences/easter eggs scattered around town/park/etc?
I'm interested in this too, out of curiosity if I missed anything worthwhile. I hate the RPGM parts of the game so I skipped them completely. Unless there is legit content to be found, I'll continue to pass.

jack761

Jun 10, 2017
Is it a correct assumption that his remake of this on Ren'Pi will be a seperate thread? Because it was released today.

- Released for 30$ & above Patrons! (08.11.2017)

Last edited:
Reactions: darkmine

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
I'm interested in this too, out of curiosity if I missed anything worthwhile. I hate the RPGM parts of the game so I skipped them completely. Unless there is legit content to be found, I'll continue to pass.
Here are some hints that might make you want to explore... after you speak to some people in town, they unlock sequals to their story in town at night (for example, talking to "R" in town will get a pile of papers to appear near the construction site on the southeast part of town at night and so on....) also, there are 1, 2, 3...yeah 3 events pending that will have sex scenes, they're already written and in the game, just that they're hidden until the artwork is complete. (they may even get animation in the end).

L

Lenor

There is no android version yet.
This is the latest version, 8.0.

Not supporting them next month, so someone else have to share :p

Windows:

Mac:
Should update the OP with this since the current link doesn't work.

Also, does anyone have the renpy version?

T

troop00

I download v0.8a from and both are corrupted. can anyone give me a working archive ?

L

Lenor

I download v0.8a from and both are corrupted. can anyone give me a working archive ?

Reactions: troop00

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I have a link for the Ren'Py version and the v0.9a. How can I share it to you? I mean, I want the link to be in the first page. To whom must I talk?
I'm relatively new here, so I may be wrong, but I believe if you post it here, a mod will add it to the front.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
don't download 0.8a, it's incomplete and you lose the best scene in the game

download the complete one with the mega link

Reactions: troop00
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes