cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didnt get daddy spanking scene, so i missed something in the line and i played 0.8 final
Daddy spanking Mia comes after fuckfest in neighbor's house and returning home and Mia being very drunk.

Reactions: F95

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, does anyone have a save file right after mia passes through the forest? i just can't get her to pass without someone noticing and then it goes from the start again. thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its passable although total pain in ass (I had to redo it several times), just take upwards route and be careful and quick when passing protestors.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Even though it's not complete, the renpy version is already my preferred method of playing. Just too bad it's so short. IMO, nothing kills a boner like a pixel art fetch quest. I can count on one hand the number of games that are improved by RPGM, I think most games would be better served as a Renpy format.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
This update is kinda disappointing. I don't want to share my fucking mia to my fucking bestfriend Sam even if it's just a blowjob and I don't even want to let him see her in nude. The creator should have made this optional. This is the beginning of the path that I want to avoid the most, Possible NTR. I just want the MC and the Dog only to screw her.

The game already went full cuckold the MC knowingly assisted sam in raping Mia and his sister NTR is the next step.

Reactions: verzauberung

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Why do devs still make games in RPGMaker? Doesn't it take even longer than Renp'y? or is it just them avoiding rendering backgrounds + more scenes. RPGMaker sucks ass ngl, so tedious. If I wanted to play games like that i'd just hit up pokemon or smth.

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
can some one up date the tags. I want to know if this is worth my time and hving to get over my personal hatred of rpgm

punisher77

Oct 4, 2017
is there any save after the hospital mission i lost my save and i want to play the act 2 from this point !! thanks for your time

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Daddy spanking Mia comes after fuckfest in neighbor's house and returning home and Mia being very drunk.
Well, how can she be more drunk? She lost the oink game and after that it's linear. Is there something I'm missing?

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
View attachment 11463

About this game:
You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish high school. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.​

Censorship: None
Version: Act 1 and 2 and Ren'py v.0.1
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Incest, 3DCG, RPG Maker MV, Big breasts, Teasing

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Act 1 Complete Edition *:
- - - - - - -

Download Act 2 ** v0.8 Full (Thanks @Scotty1212)

V.0.9a

thx @sepc31

Ren'py V.0.1

thx @sepc31

*Full Act 1 v0.5
**Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

View attachment 1747 View attachment 1748 View attachment 1749 View attachment 1750
has Inceton changed to renpy?
Why?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes