Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately I'm not the patron of any creators and I noticed that can't leave comments to posts in patreon site anymore (2 monts ago all was ok). I can send it but after reloading page my comment disappears. I tried pages of 3 different creators, one of them confirm that I'm not banned. I tried different browsers, but nothing helps. After these attempts the total number of comments in my profile has increased, but they are not in the comments list. Anyone else have this problem?
Only on games i'm not a patron of.

A lot of patron sites don't allow none donors to comment so if you aren't donating they don't give a shit what you have to say.

Reactions: Krull

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Only on games i'm not a patron of.

A lot of patron sites don't allow none donors to comment so if you aren't donating they don't give a shit what you have to say.
Thanks for answering! It means that site changed the rules. It have sense but... :(

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't heard much about this game in a few weeks. Is the Dev working on the other game, Corrupting Jennifer, right now or is a new update for this one scheduled to come out this month?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I haven't heard much about this game in a few weeks. Is the Dev working on the other game, Corrupting Jennifer, right now or is a new update for this one scheduled to come out this month?
Planning on releases for this month:
Estimated release dates:
VISUAL NOVEL: Stacy's Photoshoot - 08.09
Corrupting Jennifer v0.4a - 15.09
Corrupting Jennifer v0.4b - 22.09
Corrupting Jennifer v0.4 - 29.09
And, somewhere in there, we will squeeze in My Sister Mia v0.8a

NO I'M NOT PATREON ! (INFO PUBLIC POST)

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
"Sokoban skills"??
Yes Sokoban or 倉庫番 is Japanese for "Warehouse Keeper". Basically Sokoban is the very first game dated back in 1982 where the goal of a game was pushing crates around a warehouse to a specific location. It's a Logic puzzle in itself (not really in this game). So basically copied ever since it became over time it's own genre. So yeah, Sokoban :)

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Just seen this one out.
I strongly believe, they will flip up something with next Sister Mia part 8. Judging by the "new" face, they played a bit with Daz 3d

Last edited:

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017

Just seen this one out.
I strongly believe, they will flip up something with next Sister Mia part 8. Judging by the "new" face, they played a bit with Daz 3d
I believe so too... but I still can't get over the new face...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, the new look is like cheap bimbo, not nasty bitch sister she is.
I had high expectations for this game. They said, stay with us, we will do better.
Well, still dissapointed a bit... We'll see

Reactions: darkmine

gimbek

Sep 23, 2017
Ok, I'm stuck at the part where i have to find gear at attic part, how does it work?

Last edited:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
One moment I'm being told to set the table, the next, I apparently have to go to the hospital, and now i have to search the attic. Can't tell if it's because I have beastiality and dad/daughter turned off, or if the game is supposed to be this incoherent.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Still stuck on mini games - will delete game if next update does not allow easier passage or skip.
They just get in the way and break the game flow.
I tried using the Cheat Engine but could not get speed slowed down.
Why have these mini games that can only be passed by cheating or using someone's save? And then having to do it again for the next mini game?
This is supposed to be an adult sex game not a dexterity game.

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Still stuck on mini games - will delete game if next update does not allow easier passage or skip.
They just get in the way and break the game flow.
I tried using the Cheat Engine but could not get speed slowed down.
Why have these mini games that can only be passed by cheating or using someone's save? And then having to do it again for the next mini game?
This is supposed to be an adult sex game not a dexterity game.
LOL
All the mini games are skippable

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes