cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea play act 1, copy saves to act 2 (not necessarity to copy) and play act 2 and then start act 3 (no save copying cause that causes game to starting with mc alone in house so can't advance in game at all besides fucking that weird chick).

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 11463

About this game:
You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish high school. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.​

Censorship: None
Version: Acts 1, 2, and 3 1.1a and Ren'py v.0.1
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Incest, 3DCG, RPG Maker MV, Big breasts, Teasing

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Act 1 Complete Edition *:
- - - - - - -

Download Act 2 ** v1.0full:
WIN: - - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Download Act 3 v1.1:
WIN: - - -
MAC: - - -

Ren'py V.0.1

thx @sepc31

*Full Act 1 v0.5
**Act 2 is from 0.6 on-wards (doesn't include act 1)

View attachment 1747 View attachment 1748 View attachment 1749 View attachment 1750
Is there a way to extend dads 10 second wank timer at start of the game, i can barely make it to dads office in time let alone get his sleeping pills. Honestly who has evey had a wank last 10 seconds in there life...

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
yea play act 1, copy saves to act 2 (not necessarity to copy) and play act 2 and then start act 3 (no save copying cause that causes game to starting with mc alone in house so can't advance in game at all besides fucking that weird chick).
yeah, understood. but as i wrote act2 is after unpacking act1, so im confused about. i have no idea what im playing

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
you don't have to copy saves. the story is pretty linear, and not much can be changed. each act starts off with all the big story events that you can't really miss.... and the minor events that you could miss, are just pictures that you did't see, but don't affect the story at all.

also, the way the files are named and packaged is horrible.

My advice, download all the acts. then for each act, look on here to see which file goes with which act, unzip it, then rename it Act 1, or Act 2, or Act 3.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a way to extend dads 10 second wank timer at start of the game, i can barely make it to dads office in time let alone get his sleeping pills. Honestly who has evey had a wank last 10 seconds in there life...
nvm managed to do it despite the sprint button or dash not doing anything to speed up movement

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
how do i play the dog part?
I've read previously that the dog part was removed due to Patreon, though the images are still included in the game files you downloaded, so you can see them there. You just can't play through that part in the game.

Bill00

Jan 10, 2018
I've read previously that the dog part was removed due to Patreon, though the images are still included in the game files you downloaded, so you can see them there. You just can't play through that part in the game.
i understand, thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i am a bit confuse about act 3
I understand the patreon shitty roules, so they come up with this, but... i am not an english pro XD
So can someone help me?
At the start of the game i write me name
Then when the game say... mia is your i put: Sister
Then when the game say she (in act 1-2 was the mother) is your: i put Mother
Then when the game ask about the man (ofc in the act 1-2 was the father) here i just write Dad.
Then the game say you and Mia are: I write Brother
Then... the game ask to me...
Then he ask who mom and dad are? Have i to writen married?
Can someone help me with the correct imput to have the perfect family as the old game as?
I think i need to restart again because i need to write mom istead of mother.

But if someone can help me play help me XD
Anticipate thankses.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
the last two questions should be son and daughter.
Edit
ok is son and daughter the last two thanks XD

Anyway i start to play this game and... really? Again with fake choice?
I just wanna understand the mc is the boy or the girl now?
I am really bored with this switch. I wanna play only the male side.
I do not wanna see her filtring with the damn dad! Or other boys!
I just do not understand why this change in the plot.
At the start in act 2 was cut play with her. But the autor now is only in the hard way on story plot. Give us only fake choice.

Mia... i need to find a way to slow dad.
-.- so the autor give us two fucking choice and ofc the second one is a game over!
I do not wanna flirt with the Dad!
I am a man i wanna fuck women/girls! I do not wanna immerse myself in the Mia route! I can understand other ppl like this kind of thing. But not all ppl like this.

Please god at last give us the choice! You do always money. But at last give us real choice! Is ok to play also with Mia, But give us the real choice to avoid other men!

This game was really awesome at the start of act 1
Then i understand the patreon shitty thing. But now he ruin all the good thing.
I really hope that i can avoid thing in this game! Till now i just show only bob and let Dad touch her. I avoid the ass, but i think that the game think that i show him anyway the ass, because also if i use the choice stop teasing him, she always have her short off. But anyway i avoid it.
Now i really hope that the other i can avoid!
I really hate wan good autor ruin they awesome work only to make 15% of ppl happy. Because the other 85% wanna play the male side and fuck all the girls/women in the game.

Sorry for this little outburst, but I hope someone can understand me when in front you have a good game and you see it ruin step by step without any reason.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it should still exist in act 1 complete (it was made before patreon changed rules) but if it isn't then needs to find version 0.6 and if wants gamemade incest then 0.9full or 1.0b.

hi, to get the pills from the desk, i have only 8 sec. Is this enough? or what did i wrong?
you did nothing wrong and it can be done in 8 secs.

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
Ok i am a bit confuse about act 3
I understand the patreon shitty roules, so they come up with this, but... i am not an english pro XD
So can someone help me?
At the start of the game i write me name
Then when the game say... mia is your i put: Sister
Then when the game say she (in act 1-2 was the mother) is your: i put Mother
Then when the game ask about the man (ofc in the act 1-2 was the father) here i just write Dad.
Then the game say you and Mia are: I write Brother
Then... the game ask to me...
Then he ask who mom and dad are? Have i to writen married?
Can someone help me with the correct imput to have the perfect family as the old game as?
I think i need to restart again because i need to write mom istead of mother.

But if someone can help me play help me XD
Anticipate thankses.
It goes like this...
1. name
2. sister
3. mom
4. dad
5. brother
6. son
7. daughter
hope this helps

Reactions: Bahamut Zero