ksp

May 17, 2017
Almost every game I installed recently pretty much extracts like this. The game won't open. Help? Please and thank you. Screenshot (41).png

Asulasara

Sep 6, 2017
I swear that I played this quite some time ago and it had bestiality in it, I don't see the tag for that so did they remove it or am I thinking of another game?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Act 3 - 1 Gb D/L
825 MB for 356 pictures (many of which not used yet) and
about 20 mins game play (I'm trying to be generous). Given that Act 2 at 1.5GB was complete, it is a let down.
1) Could be more content (but then there always could be...)
2) Could embrace the optimisation that other designers are now doing - VX ACE (BT Manor decent amount of content at 87MB) can reduce D/L size and using WebP (A New Home V0.6 down to 55MB 345 pictures at 24.1MB from 554MB in V0.5) instead of PNG can do more.

I swear that I played this quite some time ago and it had bestiality in it, I don't see the tag for that so did they remove it or am I thinking of another game?
Yes end of Act 1 and earlier part of Act 2, but removed, probably due to Pateron guidlines, just like the change from My Sister Mia to Summer with Mia and Living With Mia.

Reactions: Rroarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dog licked mia in park and later they had some fun in bed.

my opinion is that pics aren't worth to hunt but each on their own and gallery having found pics isn't exactly userfriendly.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys. A little help. So act 1 and 2 are complete?
Yes, but it also basically means the game isn't complete.
The acts are just a way of splitting the game, so it doesn't get too big for people with slow internet connection.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes