Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I am lost on this map, again. Too large with no sense of direction and no, I don't want to stumble around so the game feels longer. Either include a map if you have this many sections and no idea where everything is as each version is different, or use a smaller playing field.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Time is to short to get to dad´s office, what to do...?
Save just before speaking to the father., make sure dash is set to on in options.
Then hold the arrow key down til you hit the back wall go from there...and don't mess up.

if I have lowered v1.1 but sometimes it closes without more and it takes me passing 3 times
It did for me at 3 points I just restarted each time and got through.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I am lost on this map, again. Too large with no sense of direction and no, I don't want to stumble around so the game feels longer. Either include a map if you have this many sections and no idea where everything is as each version is different, or use a smaller playing field.
You need to stop holding your dick for a while (blood will go back to brain) and READ what actual quest needs from you. It's pretty easy to navigate there, despite the large area, if you know WHAT are you looking for. And there is small green board near the zone start (city), which you can activate and it will tell and show you, where on the map is which location.

Reactions: Hlextor and lucas69

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, I'm just trying to confirm the play list for this game, can anyone tell me if this is right;
1. My Sister Mia Act 1 (COMPLETE EDITION) - INCETON
2a. My Sister Mia v1.0full
2b. MySisterMiaRENPY-Early_Access_v0.1-pc
3. Living with Mia v1.1a
I'm not sure about this one, 'My Sister Mia v1.0b'
and I think Summer with Mia v0.2 is a separate rebooted universe.
Is this right, or should I order differently? Thanks in advance for any help

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Hi, I'm just trying to confirm the play list for this game, can anyone tell me if this is right;
1. My Sister Mia Act 1 (COMPLETE EDITION) - INCETON
2a. My Sister Mia v1.0full
2b. MySisterMiaRENPY-Early_Access_v0.1-pc
3. Living with Mia v1.1a
I'm not sure about this one, 'My Sister Mia v1.0b'
and I think Summer with Mia v0.2 is a separate rebooted universe.
Is this right, or should I order differently? Thanks in advance for any help
Okay soooo there are 3 games Inceton is making:
1. Living with Mia (Its made in RPG Maker it was called "My Sister Mia" but the name had to be changed to "Living with Mia" due to Patreon community guidelines.)
2. Summer with Mia (Its a Ren'Py version of the game with new renders and a new story)
3. Corrupting Jennifer (NTR game made in RPG Maker)

If you want to play the game this is the correct order:
1. Living with Mia Act1 Complete edition (Contains versions 0.1 to 0.5)
2. Living with Mia Act2 (Contains versions 0.6 to 1.0)
3. Living with Mia Act3 (Contains versions 1.1a and will contain future updates)
And there is also "Summer with Mia" It's a new game made in Ren'py with a new story and new renders.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Okay soooo there are 3 games Inceton is making:
1. Living with Mia (Its made in RPG Maker it was called "My Sister Mia" but the name had to be changed to "Living with Mia" due to Patreon community guidelines.)
2. Summer with Mia (Its a Ren'Py version of the game with new renders and a new story)
3. Corrupting Jennifer (NTR game made in RPG Maker)

If you want to play the game this is the correct order:
1. Living with Mia Act1 Complete edition (Contains versions 0.1 to 0.5)
2. Living with Mia Act2 (Contains versions 0.6 to 1.0)
3. Living with Mia Act3 (Contains versions 1.1a and will contain future updates)
And there is also "Summer with Mia" It's a new game made in Ren'py with a new story and new renders.
Thanks for the response, I decided to simply redownload acts 1-3 and remove my originals. Also thanks for clarifying about SWM, I'd got the impression that it was another version of the same game on different engine. Patreon's rule changes hadn't helped either, again, thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes those are completed.

bestiality was optional as was incest (besides between mia and mc, not much game if that was blocked too with options).

the link for the Renpy version isn't working
renpy version has own thread.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Can i get a working save from be4 this version with all the content enabled please.
If you are talking about the just released new "Living with Mia" v1.1a game then the answer would be No, because it is the first release of that new game so there are no "be4 this version" releases.

If you are talking about one of the other games (like "My Sister Mia - Act 1", "My Sister Mia - Act 2", "Summer with Mia") then you will need to state which game and which version you mean.

Reactions: FastBullet

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Were i can find the 3 , 8 , 15 , 17 and 19 secret collection pictures in living vith mia 1.1a ?
I have 26/30. I'm missing 3, 15, 18, and 19.

8 is in "Victoria's Not so Secret" click the Teddy Bear by the dressing room.
17 is in the mall. Go to the grocery store, head north to the mini security room, and click on the phone.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
how do i fix this? "can not open file as archive" for both act 2 & 3 im using the newest 7zip
NVM i changed .rar to .zip and now it works idk y but anyways how do i load my act 1 save to act 2? or do i have to start over? when i but old save into act 2 it loads but im off the map and cant move+ what of the map i can see idk were i am

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
NVM i changed .rar to .zip and now it works idk y but anyways how do i load my act 1 save to act 2? or do i have to start over? when i but old save into act 2 it loads but im off the map and cant move+ what of the map i can see idk were i am
You don't transfer saves between Acts. Each act is its own "game", but all of it is one story. I just played from the start through all the way through the end of the available content today.

Reactions: tazlucky09

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
ok, curious question: do i have to download all 3 acts separately to be able to play the whole content, or is the 3rd one enough?
because act2 says act1 after unpacking it...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
ok, curious question: do i have to download all 3 acts separately to be able to play the whole content, or is the 3rd one enough?
because act2 says act1 after unpacking it...
Each Act is a separate game, and least it was back when I originally played acts 1 & 2.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes