What does FFFOX mod do?
- you can make her change clothers after bathing
- adding item "Succubus Vial" (how to obtain) and it
- makes it possible to achieve pregnancy even after great adventure
- changes reactions of imouto after getting creampied after great adventure
- there is win scenario for first scripted fight
- sex scene: sex in bathtub
- sex scene: sex in the toilet
- sex scene: cowgirl in bed with creampie (unloackable after great adventure)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
- you can make her change clothers after bathing
- adding item "Succubus Vial" (how to obtain) and it
- makes it possible to achieve pregnancy even after great adventure
- changes reactions of imouto after getting creampied after great adventure
- there is win scenario for first scripted fight
- sex scene: sex in bathtub
- sex scene: sex in the toilet
- sex scene: cowgirl in bed with creampie (unloackable after great adventure)
Those are some nice additions, now I'm thinking of giving it a try. Are saves from the regular version compatible with this mod?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Those are some nice additions, now I'm thinking of giving it a try. Are saves from the regular version compatible with this mod?
Yes, it uses different variables for mod-specific things and checks inusuku's variables for things such as great adventure thing and how boned sister was to this point etc. Also it comes with backup files if you want to unmod your game easily.
Still you should make backup of your saves (always good thing to do) but I like to live on edge.

Reactions: torresm

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Anime4K itself is an upscaling algorithm for anime-styled images, it can be used in various ways. In the case of Lossless Scaling, it is one of many upscaling methods you can choose from when setting it up to run with your games.

If you're interested, you only have to get Lossless Scaling, no need to download Anime4K separately.

Oh and btw yurum it does have multi-monitor support. I ended up buying it on that sale.
Wow it's a literal game changer! Thanks for sharing the info!

Reactions: torresm
Jan 16, 2023
Hey guys I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but I was wondering if there are any sex scene with any of the guild girls. I've beaten the game, but there's still more to do after that and I just wanted to get confirmation on whether I'm missing something.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but I was wondering if there are any sex scene with any of the guild girls. I've beaten the game, but there's still more to do after that and I just wanted to get confirmation on whether I'm missing something.
Nay, can only appear in wet dreams.
But we are huffing HOPIUM that the DLC will finally allow us that.

Reactions: NitroSM

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Damn I lost my link to the In game cheat menu mod, anyone got it handy for me? sorry for being Lazy but I don't want to search like 100+ pages for it.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Sure, but you own me a juicy f95zone updoot (y) for this [inusuku] Sister! Seikatsu -Fantasy- [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.5.2]
Also: it's not compatible with FFFox Mod if someone is wondering. It's one or another.
They're both great mods; and it's a shame they both edit the same file, thus making them mutually exclusive.

But I can't help but wonder if someone could make a "FFFOX + Godly Brother" Mod, combining the general majority of the two mods' contents into a single mod.

Reactions: dark-undead

johndie22

Sep 22, 2021
How does pregnancy work exactly?

I'm stuck at save during a Saturday where once it becomes night it's Game Over, but I haven't done it with the sister in like a whole week.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

I'm stuck at save during a Saturday where once it becomes night it's Game Over, but I haven't done it with the sister in like a whole week.
That's pretty much how it works, it does take a few days for her to realize she's pregnant. You might be able to use something like Cheat Engine to clear the pregnancy state and continue using this save.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
no wonder people tend to use cheats on this game... it's really difficult to fight the 2nd opponent on the tournament. the crowd stones you for being too much of a fangirl and it heals the opponent, enemies has skill that literally breaks your team unable to to use any skills and if the enemy doesn't have damage, life stacks reaching 1.5k

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020

If you haven't completed the Great Adventure (or used the succubus vial with the FFF-mod), if Imouto gets a creampie during the night-scene, a hidden "implantation" switch gets turned on and a pregnancy timer starts tallying, increasing by one every day. When the timer reaches 3, she's at the point of no return, barring use of Cheat Engine, or completing the Grand Adenture that very day, and she goes into the pregnancy ending, good or bad.

Before the pregnancy timer gets to 3, using the After Pill resets the "Implantation" and "Pregnancy" flags to zero.

Edit: You're stuck on a Saturday? Perhaps you can finish the Grand Adventure. The magic ritual also resets Imouto's pregnancy counter to 0, and locks it at 0, barring mods.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
With all the stigma abortions and morning after pills have in Japan, one would imagine taking/slipping normal contraceptives would be a non brainier.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes