Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Wait, the author is working on a DLC for this game or is already working on the next one?

And if they're working on a DLC, what's about?
Hello,

If the creator is currently working on a DLC for Fantasy and a remake for Monochrome,

The main objective of the Fantasy DLC is to add H scenes for the guildmates but will also add story after the 100th day and scenes for the sister.

Reactions: SUNCRIS1010

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The way they just described it in the latest update it might be a bit more deeper than just h scenes. Either a stat reset or different stats to level up during the hot springs.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Much much easier, you redraw much less rather than redraw the whole package... meaning you can preserve the artsyle much closer to the original. Even more with what BlueFireNick mentioned, ALMOST TRANSPARENT BLACK BAR (second best kind of censorship imo)... almost feels like you don't need decensor mod for this one
I really don't think it will come out with that censorship, at least not the transparent lines, maybe solid black or pixelated like in the game in this thread.

Aug 7, 2023
Well I guess it was inevitable.

But I think that with this statement from the author people will really appreciate the effort you make when coloring this game, in the time that I have followed you it would not be news to anyone that there have been some "haters" and when you tell them "do it yourself" there if they stay silent, it's really funny.

Keep up the good work, and I really appreciate your answer about "it doesn't bother me."

I already want to see your next update and that of the FFFOX MOD.
I think the problem is that some characters are used to getting everything for free.

For the creator, this game is not something to pass time, it is his source of income, developing it was his job and of course if you work you want remuneration for said work.

On the other hand, for modders their projects (Color, Descensor, FFOX, Translation) are something like a hobby that they do in their free time.

If the creator colored the game it would be an immense amount of work and of course he couldn't give that work for free, it would be something like a paid patch that not everyone would buy because in the end it would be the same game, so it is not profitable at all.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I really don't think it will come out with that censorship, at least not the transparent lines, maybe solid black or pixelated like in the game in this thread.
Inusuku himself just said it's gonna be black bars, that's why we're having this discussion.

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Inusuku himself just said it's gonna be black bars, that's why we're having this discussion.
So is it confirmed by the author? Sorry, I didn't read the whole statement, it was a bit long, and the on-screen translator isn't good enough.

Well, this being the case, Mello's work has decreased by 70% since if you pay attention to being transparent, you just have to pass the brush again over the transparent lines and just recolor the gray parts.

even if that's the case you lads and lass can count on me, I'm ready! :BootyTime:
We always count on you good man.

this-boy-fills-me-with-pride-pride.gif

Reactions: akapp and torresm

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Wait, I saw Akatsuki(?) riding an ostrich in one of the pic on game file. He joined your party? How?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Something that Markuno mentioned one day "you can't compare the work speed of a developer to that of a fan", I think another good example would be your Akapp, while inusuku draws 10 - 20 or more images a week, you alone you draw 1 and it is totally understandable since you draw in your free time.
If he had a team of people he trusts, he can focus on the making the inital pictures and then move work to someone else, this is what a lot of (professional) mangaka do. Mangaka does the first picture, someone else does the inking, someone else does the coloring (if it's in color). That way the process goes smoothly.

But I also agree that some images are just plain better b/w than in color. If you've ever read officially colored manga, some details and looks are of lower quality than when they weren't. However, this isn't an absolute thing. Some devs are amazing at coloring, like Sakuraprin (please stop remaking stuff for Abandoon and make new games please! Preferably another DQ themed game). But if you played Sister Travel, or look at the pics he makes outside the games....Inusuku is really good at coloring too, just who knows how much time he takes to reach a level he's happy with.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Wait, I saw Akatsuki(?) riding an ostrich in one of the pic on game file. He joined your party? How?
This is just how he spends his free time:cool: (after the final boss, but before the onsen this image happens)

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
^ I'd definitely enjoy seeing some of mello's art that's not just de-censoring. Don't have twitter or any social media though so I'll just be looking not following... sorry.

Edit: I'll send more coffee though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mello.second
4.70 star(s) 77 Votes