mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Don't really know, I am unfamiliar with RPG maker mv project

I did a quick search up on google and find out that there's supposed an extra step when you want to create it as APK, and since I already have joiplay installed...
about a tutorial for port the game into apk:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
For example, is after this?

Oh, i just find the error, sorry, is my first try in port into apk jaja, no idea, maybe is because i used the .game (cant renember tje name file) for opoen the project in rpg marker mv

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
For example, is after this?

Oh, i just find the error, sorry, is my first try in port into apk jaja, no idea, maybe is because i used the .game (cant renember tje name file) for opoen the project in rpg marker mv
This file.

The joiplay version work fine right?

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Which one?
this one:

It's also my first time dealing with ripping stuff, mostly for my own usage, but someone might be interested.

This is still in Japanese (I didn't want to bother), but I tried to remove anything that was trying to contact the hbox.jp server and repackaged them into a joiplay/rga/zip file.
It's not in an APK because I also didn't want to bother.

Pixeldrain

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
While this APK stuff has been going on inusuku showed us a concept of what the story for the hotsprings DLC is.

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
Thanks for the news. I assume we'll have to juggle between the girls. The life of an Onii-chan is really hard. Can't wait for the DLC!

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes