mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I have found the solution, Basically you have to Extract the Apk Into a Folder, and run the index.html from the game folder On joiplay. I hope my solution also works for you :)
Check my previous post, i fix the error (ServerSave) in the apk

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the news. I assume we'll have to juggle between the girls. The life of an Onii-chan is really hard. Can't wait for the DLC!
seems that you will only visit imouto during weekend because you and your guild members has to work on the onsen to repay the damage Kasumi did. They also have whole new stats on the top left, I only remember there's "Service" so it could be something you do in the onsen.

I do hope we can finally nightcrawl the other girls, been itching to dick Yui

Everym

Jun 29, 2020
All I can really do is upload it, unfortunately I can't do more than that because I don't have the skills
Mega
Updated to 1.0.2
Thanks again for the files~

Joiplay/rga/zip 1.0.2:
Joiplay/rga/zip 1.0.0 -> 1.0.2 patch:

Now I'll go back to pat pat my imouto and get her happy

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

thanks for the files Everym :

Anyone can port the translation from the pc game into this? thanks
I updated the apk to the version 1.0.2

Can someone help to translate to English the apk version? thanks

Maybe:

Shadesishere
TJ888

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hi, one question, do you have the translation (file) for use in translator ++? if not much problem can you shared? thanks
PM'd.

If you are able to use that, just remember that menu's, status display and such are pics, which is easy to get from the pc translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mario6714

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Done with converting the decensored files, still working on the colored and translated cutins, but I'll post the decensor for now, just copy and overwrite the files into the img/pictures/ directory.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
View attachment 2986675

What a thrill!!!

So I will be able to see the color mod on android
luckily the filenames are all the same excluding the split images and the only hard thing was getting the right syntax to automate the splitting of the images. Since yours changes different split stuff to the decensor (eyes and mouth), it'll take a little longer to sort and make sure I've got all of them, but since they're mostly the same sizes after the split, it's easier to batch and automate them than I thought it would be.
I'll probably be done and have them uploaded by later this afternoon, at least in my timezone.

I plan on finishing the selective repackaging and the readme sometime later this week.

Do you or akapp want to make a custom sprite of her holding a phone for the android version's joiplay icon?
No pressure, I just don't have much in the way of artistic skill XD

I have a subtle feeling I might have seen that on inusuku's cien page. I'll have a look later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
luckily the filenames are all the same excluding the split images and the only hard thing was getting the right syntax to automate the splitting of the images. Since yours changes different split stuff to the decensor (eyes and mouth), it'll take a little longer to sort and make sure I've got all of them, but since they're mostly the same sizes after the split, it's easier to batch and automate them than I thought it would be.
I'll probably be done and have them uploaded by later this afternoon, at least in my timezone.

I plan on finishing the selective repackaging and the readme sometime later this week.

Do you or akapp want to make a custom sprite of her holding a phone for the android version's joiplay icon?

I have a subtle feeling I might have seen that on inusuku's cien page. I'll have a look later.

It is a very good idea.

akapp what do you think of the idea? It would be a chibi image, if you want you can make it and give it to me and I'll color it to use it as an icon for the apk :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and linylo

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
View attachment 2986675

What a thrill!!!

So I will be able to see the color mod on android
Ahh and also before I forget, if you have some free time could you edit the colored title graphic for the PC version with a different version number for android and ~~~~

(゜o゜)

TitleGraphic1.png

There's new titles?!!
And 6 of them?
I must have selective blindness.
I noticed the title was different when I played yesterday, but I thought it was just that it wasn't colored and I didn't notice the difference.

I think I might leave the titles alone for now, I wonder what the conditions for seeing each title is or if you just have to manually rename them. Either way that's cool.

Aug 7, 2023

A version for android in color?

Holy cow this is going to be good.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ahh and also before I forget, if you have some free time could you edit the colored title graphic for the PC version with a different version number for android and ~~~~

(゜o゜)

View attachment 2986723

There's new titles?!!
And 6 of them?
I must have selective blindness.
I noticed the title was different when I played yesterday, but I thought it was just that it wasn't colored and I didn't notice the difference.

I think I might leave the titles alone for now, I wonder what the conditions for seeing each title is or if you just have to manually rename them. Either way that's cool.
Yes, there are several titles in the game files, but they are not used.

Actually in the folders there are MANY images that are not used, they are discarded ideas from Inusuku.

These are a good example:
1696654933074.png

Here we can deduce that he wanted to put floating icons for all the actions but he ended up discarding the idea, and so in all the folders, in the Hscenes there are some like tentacles which was also discarded, I really appreciate that he discarded it. I can't imagine any strong scenes or tentacles in this game.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes