mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Hi Lozhac, about cheat, good luck:

thoughts after playing for a while:
- quite a few bugs and less responsive than I was hoping, let's hope hbox continues to improve it to the same standard as monochrome's android version.
- some buttons at night don't work and giving her a headpat on her side seems to suck her breasts even when her clothes are on.
- ? why are the items internally listed as variables rather than items, the length of the variable list is long enough to discourage cheating unless you know what you're looking for.
- imouto chan is very cute on a small screen.

Sin Goodfellow

Jul 15, 2022
A punch of people are doing God's work here. Question about the Android version: how is it compared to the PC, contents wize? How is the Hotspring DLC?

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Off topic but I was looking for open source android booru clients that replicate animebox.es functionality and I found this

And it is now my favourite client because I can have a mascot of imouto chan in the sidebar.

IMG_20231008_150946.jpg

Well, that and that it is closest in functionality and responsiveness to animebox.es.
There is also

Which might be better at renaming and sorting downloaded images, but it is slow for browsing and search.

Wasn't going to use the safe tag for the sample image but then I thought I should.

A punch of people are doing God's work here. Question about the Android version: how is it compared to the PC, contents wize? How is the Hotspring DLC?
I think the DLC progress for both are around the same now but the android version might lag behind in future updates since inusuku is still working on more DLC.

As for modded content, currently the decensor and most of the color mod are porteded, see my previous posts for these. I think someone is working on the translation at the moment.

There are no future plans to port the functionality of FFFox mod since it would essentially need to be rebuilt from the ground up.

I am still working on porting:
- hair change section of color mod
- modular implementations of:
a - i) translated ui elements
a -ii) untranslated ui elements
b - i) decensor
b - ii) color mod
b - iii) color mod hair change
c - i) translated internal names (items, imouto love/lust/interest) so they can be found easier using joiplays cheat menu.

I'm not sure if the hotsprings DLC has released yet for either, off the top of my head I think it has, but that's really just a guess, I haven't done a complete playthrough of the latest version recently.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Yep, I just checked the latest cien page. It says the game version is equivalent to the 1.4.4 version on pc, so the hotspring dlc should be there.

Reactions: Sin Goodfellow

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I just noticed when I was splitting the blonde hair version sprites that I made a spelling mistake in my code for splitting the 6x2 and had an uppercase variable X instead of a lower case variable x.
In other words if you got to a point where she trusted you enough to show herself naked instead of wearing her panties when you select sexual harassment and then show me your bare body, she would agree and then show you her wearing purple pajamas instead, which got copied instead of the correct image. Quite the letdown XD.
I'll have that corrected and reuploaded when I finish later this afternoon.
Ahh nope. actually looking some more it affected all images ending in _06.png and _12.png, replacing them with respectively with _05.png and _11.png.
Luckily there are not too many of them and the fix is as simple as rerunning the correct code in the relevant folders.
Still funny to me though XD.
If you installed the previous colour mod remember to update when I upload the bugfixed version.
Also I'll ask mario6714 to update the apk at that time as well

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Just finished bugfixing and splitting the hair color change images of the color mod. I'll upload in about 30 mins after I find out how to splice the night background images together properly to be the same as android version.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Sorry for the delay.
Had to spend 20 mins doing something unreleated when I was about 5 mins from done, and uploading took a while due to the size.
and then uploading took longer because I did it from from my phone and the upload got killed in the background.

The port is separated into 3 folders
- the color mod itself
- the optional hair colour change portion (which looks amazing)
- akapp's v144_cg16 with imouto not wearing a camisole.

The '2 - ' at the beginning of the top folders is just leftover syntax that I forgot to remove before zipping.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Sorry for the delay.
Had to spend 20 mins doing something unreleated when I was about 5 mins from done, and uploading took a while due to the size.
and then uploading took longer because I did it from from my phone and the upload got killed in the background.

The port is separated into 3 folders
- the color mod itself
- akapp's v144_cg16 with imouto not wearing a camisole.

The '2 - ' at the beginning of the top folders is just leftover syntax that I forgot to remove before zipping.

Workupload
Pixeldrain

For example in the apk we dont have the change color after the event right?

i am going to use the folder "2 - color mod" and "2 - akapp cg -Color mod"

Thanks for port the mod for android

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

Link 1.0.2 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color), about the partial eng i used the file Shadesishere shared with me for port part of the translation into the apk, i used the file for port a part from the translation and also use translation ++ (google) for translate another part:

Mega

Update (Mods):

Mega

Thanks for the files Everym and for the apk to Nanikun831 and Shadesishere for the translation file from Translation ++ and linylo for port the Mod ( Decensored and Color) and daseson for create the great color mod:

Anyone can port the translation from the pc game into this? thanks
I updated the apk for add the new update in the mods

Reactions: junkerr

Solrac_Sepol

May 10, 2018
This game is mostly unplayable on android, the text gets cut in some sentences and most of the text that appears for stats, etc are not translated, i basically have to click randomly every time. Even the guide about all the stuff displayed is not translated.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
This game is mostly unplayable on android, the text gets cut in some sentences and most of the text that appears for stats, etc are not translated, i basically have to click randomly every time. Even the guide about all the stuff displayed is not translated.
like i say "Partial Eng", if you want you can use translator ++ for translate the game

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes