linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Yes, there are several titles in the game files, but they are not used.

Actually in the folders there are MANY images that are not used, they are discarded ideas from Inusuku.

These are a good example:
View attachment 2986734

Here we can deduce that he wanted to put floating icons for all the actions but he ended up discarding the idea, and so in all the folders, in the Hscenes there are some like tentacles which was also discarded, I really appreciate that he discarded it. I can't imagine any strong scenes or tentacles in this game.
... I'm pretty sure the tentacle scene you are refering to wasn't discarded. The toy tentacle can be unlocked sometime while you adventure with your imouto and defeat a certain enemy, after that it will be unlocked at night. I can't remember the specific requirements though, and your imouto doesn't get molested by the creature, it's just a tentacle shaped vibe.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
didnt the dev say he was gonna remake monochrome sister in a manga style or am i crazy, if not can someone link the posts mentioning that?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
didnt the dev say he was gonna remake monochrome sister in a manga style or am i crazy, if not can someone link the posts mentioning that?
I think you mixing up 2 different news
Monochrome remake and monochrome comicalization. Yeah there's gonna be imouto monochrome manga, art is not Inusuku's however.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ahh and also before I forget, if you have some free time could you edit the colored title graphic for the PC version with a different version number for android and ~~~~

(゜o゜)

View attachment 2986723

There's new titles?!!
And 6 of them?
I must have selective blindness.
I noticed the title was different when I played yesterday, but I thought it was just that it wasn't colored and I didn't notice the difference.

I think I might leave the titles alone for now, I wonder what the conditions for seeing each title is or if you just have to manually rename them. Either way that's cool.
when you say "Titles" do you mean the different Title screens with the guild girls and such?
if so, then the title screen changes randomly once you complete either the main story or the hot springs event.

Reactions: linylo

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I think you mixing up 2 different news
Monochrome remake and monochrome comicalization. Yeah there's gonna be imouto monochrome manga, art is not Inusuku's however.
this is different from the manga, hes trying to add manga elements to encore, im sure i heard that in the dev dairies and even someone posted it here, im not mixing the 2 up hes trying to do that

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I may have just spent an hour longer searching how to improve the speed of my script for splitting the images than it would have taken to use the original script. But hey it's quicker now.

Color port should be uploaded in around an hour.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
And the color mod has been ported to android.
Note there may be some misaligned sprite until I've done some more checks, I caught and removed the coloured night background because they manually added a horizontal offset to the mobile version that I'll have to splice onto the coloured version, which I've added to the to do list.
But there might be a few left so feel free to reply if you catch any.
Don't worry about the extra png files that don't over write anything, I just haven't manually removed them but they won't interfere with gameplay.
And the uploads have finished.

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
I'll upload the the coloured hair changes section of the color mod sometime tomorrow, it's mostly done, but I'm done for today.

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone want untranslated version 1.4.4 ? Seem like it fixed some typo I guess.

Qiwi :

Pixeldrain :

Work Upload :

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arsvaarg and .42.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Yes, there are several titles in the game files, but they are not used.

Actually in the folders there are MANY images that are not used, they are discarded ideas from Inusuku.

These are a good example:
View attachment 2986734

Here we can deduce that he wanted to put floating icons for all the actions but he ended up discarding the idea, and so in all the folders, in the Hscenes there are some like tentacles which was also discarded, I really appreciate that he discarded it. I can't imagine any strong scenes or tentacles in this game.
By the way, when I tried to use Cheat Engine, it turned out that the tentacle can be obtained and what's more, it works... It looks like it was thrown at the very last moment. :confused:

Regarding the icon on Android, I can try, but I won’t be free until tomorrow evening.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
... I'm pretty sure the tentacle scene you are refering to wasn't discarded. The toy tentacle can be unlocked sometime while you adventure with your imouto and defeat a certain enemy, after that it will be unlocked at night. I can't remember the specific requirements though, and your imouto doesn't get molested by the creature, it's just a tentacle shaped vibe.

By the way, when I tried to use Cheat Engine, it turned out that the tentacle can be obtained and what's more, it works... It looks like it was thrown at the very last moment. :confused:

Regarding the icon on Android, I can try, but I won’t be free until tomorrow evening.
Oh I guess I must defeat the bosses on the weekends since I didn't paint that scene because I thought it wasn't used :whistle:.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

Link 1.0.2 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color), about the partial eng i used the file Shadesishere shared with me for port part of the translation into the apk, i used the file for port a part from the translation and also use translation ++ (google) for translate another part:

Mega

Thanks for the files Everym and for the apk to Nanikun831 and Shadesishere for the translation file from Translation ++ and linylo for port the Mod ( Decensored and Color) and daseson for create the great color mod:

Anyone can port the translation from the pc game into this? thanks
I updated the apk for add a partial eng and the port for the Mod (Decensored and Color)

Edit: this is my first try to port a translation, if you found errors is because of that jaja

Last edited:

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I updated the apk for add a partial eng and the port for the Mod (Decensored and Color)

Edit: this is my first try to port a translation, if you found errors is because of that jaja
Could there be a version with decensored + translation without the color? If it's not much a bother of course.

Reactions: FIlIPd0

Chester Cheetos

Aug 3, 2022

Thank you very much for your effort, the apk works correctly and looks so good with the color mod, thank you.

Reactions: mario6714

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
thoughts after playing for a while:
- quite a few bugs and less responsive than I was hoping, let's hope hbox continues to improve it to the same standard as monochrome's android version.
- some buttons at night don't work and giving her a headpat on her side seems to suck her breasts even when her clothes are on.
- ? why are the items internally listed as variables rather than items, the length of the variable list is long enough to discourage cheating unless you know what you're looking for.
- imouto chan is very cute on a small screen.

Aug 7, 2023
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

Link 1.0.2 (Partial Eng, port mod Decensored and Color), about the partial eng i used the file Shadesishere shared with me for port part of the translation into the apk, i used the file for port a part from the translation and also use translation ++ (google) for translate another part:

Mega

Thanks for the files Everym and for the apk to Nanikun831 and Shadesishere for the translation file from Translation ++ and linylo for port the Mod ( Decensored and Color) and daseson for create the great color mod:

Anyone can port the translation from the pc game into this? thanks
This is really great... how cute the sister looks on my mobile

Thanks

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes