BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Managed to find the URL to the NSFW patch for Kagura version early by guessing. Dig in if you wish. It's about 537 MB.

Official URL:

MEGA Mirror: Mega
This isn't just an uncensored patch...this is literally the whole game outside of the executable and a few Kagura specific images. :FacePalm:
I know steam wouldn't allow nsfw images in a 'sfw' game, even in the compressed files, so the patch would have to have all the nsfw images, but man...they really fumbled at making the patch. And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
I did notice that this patch confirms the game isn't multi-language supported, but rather, they made different versions of the game for each language.

"You can have sex early in the morning" - Well, that's cool.
"You can have sex all day" - ok, you have my attention.
"You can have sex in the bathroom" - Wait, that's always been in the g..
"You can have sex in the bath" - ...Now I'm MOTIVATED!
The auto DeepL is a bit misleading there. It's more accurately 'sex on the toilet' and 'sex in the bathroom', though the sex on the toilet part is new for the base game.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
I did notice that this patch confirms the game isn't multi-language supported, but rather, they made different versions of the game for each language.
Haven't checked any of this yet but... Alchemy? really?
I know I had to take some liberties with my translation, and I have openly stated as such in the past... but that's a little out there (I mean, I get it, it's a fantasy setting with magic and stuff... but that's still a big jump)
please tell me the rest of Kagura's translation is better, right?

or failing that, list some other examples that I can have a chuckle at.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Why the H*ll did they use dark tone font... do they want to blind us? Or play at a very bright room?
The game itself is already black&white.. and to think Kagura still have hidden cards to troll us

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I know steam wouldn't allow nsfw images in a 'sfw' game, even in the compressed files, so the patch would have to have all the nsfw images, but man...they really fumbled at making the patch. And they had 12 translators working on this game, too. 12. And I've already seen...liberties taken with some of the translations... How does 'Make Tea' become 'Alchemy'?
It should be "Get some(thing to) drink(s)"

"Make tea" is still fine but tea is for rich
Alchemy.... using some water(warm),powdered milk, sugar, & Coxoa as my ingredient with my Cualdron(cup) & long wooden padle(spoon)... a famous medicine to make my little niece to sleep:KEK::KEK::LUL:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Haven't checked any of this yet but... Alchemy? really?
I know I had to take some liberties with my translation, and I have openly stated as such in the past... but that's a little out there (I mean, I get it, it's a fantasy setting with magic and stuff... but that's still a big jump)
please tell me the rest of Kagura's translation is better, right?

or failing that, list some other examples that I can have a chuckle at.
"You're right." became "True that"
"There it is! Master's elf appeal." became "Yeah, yeah. We get it. You're an elf."
"Aphrodisiac" became "Love Potion"
Extra lines are added to end of texts, causing an enlarged, mostly empty text box that changes in size depending on how many extra empty lines they added. Normally the text box is only ever two lines tall in the JP version, but I've already seen theirs go up to 5 lines tall, with two of those being empty.
The 'motivation' lines that varied and could go up or down depending on that specific event plagues their release as well ('my motivation went down' but the brother's mood actually went 'up').
The policy has transparency returned, but the enlarged size blocks parts of the cgs in game during guild events. Whoops.
We did get the sfx translated, however.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Too many conclusions, I mean the translation has not yet been released, something obtained before could be anything from trolling to a very lax version of the translation. Until I see the original game and the translation released by Kagura, I don't believe anything, I think it's too soon. and maybe it will even come censored, who knows, it's not the first time that Kagura censors things, although there's still an external patch, for now let's wait and see and then decide if it's worth it or not, and anyway they are going to release a new dlc and maybe they will even charge you separately Or maybe it will be free or they will release it after 1 year, there are so many things that we don't know. (it's all about the Kagura version) and I'm referring to the DLC released in English, not by the developer in japanese in april according to dlsite

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
When Kagura censors, she does not censor images, but rather words, and changes entire phrases for different ones. and well this game is already morally ahem let's leave it in fantasy and it has nothing to do with reality but don't be surprised that fmc is 18 years old on the patch in English or change any word or phrase that in the West is a no no.
Personally, I don't care, but there are people who, just because a word is censored, the translation is no longer valid since everything has to come without censorship., and with dialogues translated exactly word for word than in the original game

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I prefer the new battle interface. It looks very clean. And also the new status ability TL description is more clear. Though I had my gripes on the font that doesn't really sit well with the game being monochrome.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I prefer the new battle interface. It looks very clean. And also the new status ability TL description is more clear. Though I had my gripes on the font that doesn't really sit well with the game being monochrome.
bit strange that they changed the font... again I should add... are... are Kagura translators reading this thread and making changes?

86d20084cd1393355153672d8139f045.jpg

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
bit strange that they changed the font... again I should add... are... are Kagura translators reading this thread and making changes?

View attachment 3469958
There is no evidence but there are testimonies from some translators who translated games before Kagura took it, they said that Kagura took their translation and edited it a little to sell it, such as changing the text font or making slight edits since if you compared them there was a similarity but Of course it's just speculation. and then they make time to seem like they are working on it but in reality they have stolen it but of course that is what some say I really don't know if it is true or not

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
From now on I'll be calling my afternoon tea "alchemical potion."
Instead of tea-time, it's potion-period.

View attachment 3469990

I can tell you , that theres something really strange with her clothes
Haha, I can't remember the number of times that happened to me while coding. Very easily messed up...but then again, if they were simply translating, that shouldn't ever have appeared, since it's a separate line of code.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
There is no evidence but there are testimonies from some translators who translated games before Kagura took it, they said that Kagura took their translation and edited it a little to sell it, such as changing the text font or making slight edits since if you compared them there was a similarity but Of course it's just speculation
Its less speculation than you may think. I checked some of the older releases from kg and compared them to the fan translations and the kg version have either , the same grammatical errors or "easter eggs" that the fan translators added, sometimes both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: danadana

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Haha, I can't remember the number of times that happened to me while coding. Very easily messed up...but then again, if they were simply translating, that shouldn't ever have appeared, since it's a separate line of code.
Most of the time is KG touching things they shouldnt really tbh.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This isn't just an uncensored patch...this is literally the whole game outside of the executable and a few Kagura specific images. :FacePalm:

The auto DeepL is a bit misleading there. It's more accurately 'sex on the toilet' and 'sex in the bathroom', though the sex on the toilet part is new for the base game.
"You can have sex early in the morning" - Well, that's cool.
"You can have sex all day" - ok, you have my attention.
"You can have sex in the bathroom" - Wait, that's always been in the g..
"You can have sex in the restroom" - ...Now I'm MOTIVATED

fixed.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes