Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Did that now, and still pretty low FPS, the last version was fine, what's happening now?
I haven't been able to test it personally, but here are some solutions I've heard from others: 1) using an SSD to load faster; 2) playing the game from within steam causes lag issues sometimes, so try using a pre-unpacked version from here; 3) running the game as an administrator.
make sure to disable the steam overlay in the game options. I don't have this on steam, but that has fixed weird lag issues with plenty of games over time
Can confirm, Steam overlay causes some issues.
for steam users : right click the game in your library, select properties > General > turn off steam overlay. (I tend to have the overlay turned off for all games, but some might still want it for other games)
1.jpg

let us know if that resolves the fps issue.
if not, going to need some more info (Kagura/Steam version or my FT, Modded or not etc etc)

Alterac

Mar 28, 2020
Can confirm, Steam overlay causes some issues.
for steam users : right click the game in your library, select properties > General > turn off steam overlay. (I tend to have the overlay turned off for all games, but some might still want it for other games)
View attachment 3655333

let us know if that resolves the fps issue.
if not, going to need some more info (Kagura/Steam version or my FT, Modded or not etc etc)
FPS is now normal for me, thanks for all of the advice!

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Greetings! It is with great trepidation that I am at last (from my perspective) releasing the first public version of my revised translation of the fan version of Imouto! Seikatsu ~Fantasy~. Something perhaps no one asked for, possibly redundant, but which I have nonetheless put many hours into. Hopefully I at least didn't screw up repacking the release version. A big thanks to Shadesishere, BlueFireNick, akapp, mello.second, and everyone else who has put time and effort into this game, whether anything they did impacted this version or not. Also Inusuku, I guess. They're pretty cool.

> What is this?
In brief, it's a revised translation of the fan version of the game, technically built on top of the Shadesishere version + FFFox Mod, but the majority of lines have been directly retranslated from the Japanese script, to my preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Why would I want this?
> How is this translation different?
In any case, this is a very early version and will see changes in just about every way. First of all, it'll cover the remaining bits of the script that it's missing, following that a lot of editing and refinement (formating stuff, all that). Translation accuracy will also be refined over time, particularly with scenes that I didn't actually hit in testing and thus may be missing context for.

After that... well, there's going to be the Inusuku DLC, right? I don't know what the timeline is going to look like there but I feel like I'll probably be porting this to a version without the FFFox Mod content following the DLC release as BlueFireNick has stated that he intends to backport the DLC changes into his version, which sounds like an absolutely wretched task to have to do. In any event, porting this to any future version is about the same amount of work, so it's likely going to be running on an older build of FFFox Mod for the near future until the game's development settles a bit.

So uhh, enjoy! Or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

skaud

Mar 19, 2024
I need some help for FFFox mod since i dont understand the installation instruction
1716283193138.png

So, did I just need to drop this "data" file and replace everything? or there's something else i need to do (its ver 1.5.7)
1716283271287.png

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I need some help for FFFox mod since i dont understand the installation instruction
View attachment 3656345

So, did I just need to drop this "data" file and replace everything? or there's something else i need to do (its ver 1.5.7)
View attachment 3656347
If you currently have the fan translated version, yes you would just drop the Data folder over the existing one and overwrite the file conflicts. The fan version up for download is already decrypted so that's all you need to do. You should only need to unpack them yourself if you're trying to install over the Kagura version now, though I don't think there's any benefit to doing so as FFFox Mod replaces the files for the script anyway so you'll get the same content regardless.

daishan21

May 10, 2021
For some reason my game isn't translated only bits and pieces. I simply installed the APK didn't mess around with anything?

daishan21

May 10, 2021
Sadly, the person that did the APK only got things partially done, and as I have no idea how APKs are made, the current APK (as the FAQ states) is "as-is" until someone posts a better version.
Ahhh damn guess I'll see if this works in JoiPlay.
Edit: Nope =\

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
not a surprise, as it is a wolfrpg game.
ehh...

maybe I'll take a gander over some "how-to"'s and see if I can do something once the DLC is released and I've translated it.
maybe...
I feel like at some point I'm gonna have to crack open the Wolf Editor and add wasd controls to the game. Having to use the mouse all the time can be... disruptive.

Reactions: leastdevotee

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
Got suspicious about the actual dynamic between the MC and sister, so did another low interest playthrough(less than 20 interest at all times).
Turns out, the sister still gives you the "suspicious night set"(sleep tea) and then proceeds to giving you panties.
So really, who's coming on to whom here? Really thinking the rape tag is fake <.<
You can absolutely still trigger non-con even with high Interest and Trust (500+). It's all about doing it the right way.

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
Anyone knows how to play this on MacOS? I'm on Catalina 10.15.7 (which is the latest my potato mac can use)

Whynotyouandme

Feb 5, 2024
first of all i wanna ask smth
-how do you unlock the goldenshot and prejaculation ?
-in the hot spring holiday yukari found out i peep in her so im asking is there a route where i can have seg with her or other member like kana ,kasumi and yui
+ if there is a way can you tell me( my version is 1.1.7 )
+ if it available in other version please put the version number here
-how do i have segg with little sister in toilet (i only see her peeing , masturbate and get a blowjob but no seg)
-is there other wiki webs ? (most of the web are outdated the information is not correct and missing some option)
-is there any apk download for mobile (android) version that higher than 1.1.7 ? (english translate)
+if yes let me know the web or the link (the best way is posting the file)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
first of all i wanna ask smth
-how do you unlock the goldenshot and prejaculation ?
-in the hot spring holiday yukari found out i peep in her so im asking is there a route where i can have seg with her or other member like kana ,kasumi and yui
+ if there is a way can you tell me( my version is 1.1.7 )
+ if it available in other version please put the version number here
-how do i have segg with little sister in toilet (i only see her peeing , masturbate and get a blowjob but no seg)
-is there other wiki webs ? (most of the web are outdated the information is not correct and missing some option)
-is there any apk download for mobile (android) version that higher than 1.1.7 ? (english translate)
+if yes let me know the web or the link (the best way is posting the file)
for most of this, look at the FAQ.
latest version(s), are : for my translation : 1.4.3, and for Kagura/Steam : 1.0.4, no difference between them, just one is an official translation.
the Android version is... problematic, as I didn't have any part of creating it (although it is my translation used), and seems to have parts untranslated and might crash etc.
There isn't a wiki to my knowledge.
again, see the FAQ for everything else.

Whynotyouandme

Feb 5, 2024
Have you ever use some apps like winlator ?
-i try to play imouto on it but it very laggy (idk it because my set up on it or my phone just too potato)
+ if you have ever use it can you recommend a simulation build set up in it so i can try to run the game on my phone
+i only run successfully milky quest 2 but it still laggy as fuk

Reactions: BartzV
4.70 star(s) 80 Votes