Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dexaros

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, played the new release and it seems worse than the original. I don't really see the point of the new days, there's not that many new events that stand out.

Reactions: luisar018

mookee

May 19, 2017
First game is still better anyway. Wish they would do expansions and update to that one. LWT2 is quite bad. Better graphics, but worse overall. Old one also had so much more potential with its systems and gameplay.

Dexaros

Sep 30, 2017
Can I borrow you account and see for myself hahaha
Hahaha. Gonna have to take my word for it I'm afraid. It keeps the old popularity system but now you also have a bunch of relationship values with all the characters, which makes sense I guess. A bunch of the new days just feel like filler days where you go down to the pool and talk to some of the characters. The entire game feels less colourful than before, like its been put through a filter, and all the scenes with the security cam in Richard's office are now grainy, which is accurate I guess, but I sorta expected an expansion to have more detail, not less. And the background on prior relationships is there but, I didn't get much satisfaction outta it, like Richard telling Justin how he turned his first girlfriend into a whore/was a whore.

Completing the game multiple time does give you like, "bonuses" like +5 to popularity or a skip this activity button but that's a bit meh. And you spend a lot of time going into to different rooms to find nothing going on then trying a new room, I know some people hated this about the last game but I kinda loved how quickly you could run through the game with no grind.

I already found an issue, where I was constantly stuck on the night time screen on the last day of the game, and each click moved me forward a day which saved me on the night time screen, got to day 25 before I noticed what was happening. So yeah, I was really looking forward to this game and it's been a tad of a disappointment. And yeah, don't hold your breathe for this game coming to F95 anytime soon, if it does get cracked and uploaded, it's gonna be a long wait, if at all.

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hahaha. Gonna have to take my word for it I'm afraid. It keeps the old popularity system but now you also have a bunch of relationship values with all the characters, which makes sense I guess. A bunch of the new days just feel like filler days where you go down to the pool and talk to some of the characters. The entire game feels less colourful than before, like its been put through a filter, and all the scenes with the security cam in Richard's office are now grainy, which is accurate I guess, but I sorta expected an expansion to have more detail, not less. And the background on prior relationships is there but, I didn't get much satisfaction outta it, like Richard telling Justin how he turned his first girlfriend into a whore/was a whore.

Completing the game multiple time does give you like, "bonuses" like +5 to popularity or a skip this activity button but that's a bit meh. And you spend a lot of time going into to different rooms to find nothing going on then trying a new room, I know some people hated this about the last game but I kinda loved how quickly you could run through the game with no grind.

I already found an issue, where I was constantly stuck on the night time screen on the last day of the game, and each click moved me forward a day which saved me on the night time screen, got to day 25 before I noticed what was happening. So yeah, I was really looking forward to this game and it's been a tad of a disappointment. And yeah, don't hold your breathe for this game coming to F95 anytime soon, if it does get cracked and uploaded, it's gonna be a long wait, if at all.

Wow, I'm bummed that you don't like it. I can see the point of your criticisms, generally, but I'm quite surprised you did not find the origin story of Richard' and Justin's falling out satisfying. I mean, why not? It explains their relationship while giving the potential for reconciliation, and it does so by unveiling a very creative sex scene. Even if you don't like the fetish involved (cum walk / cum eating) at least you have to admit that it is not at all vanilla sex.

Anyway, I do expect to see a lot of negativity here, but I'll try to keep my eye on this thread for now. At some point, the negativity is just too aggravating, and at that point I'll just stop coming.

Dexaros

Sep 30, 2017
Wow, I'm bummed that you don't like it. I can see the point of your criticisms, generally, but I'm quite surprised you did not find the origin story of Richard' and Justin's falling out satisfying. I mean, why not? It explains their relationship while giving the potential for reconciliation, and it does so by unveiling a very creative sex scene. Even if you don't like the fetish involved (cum walk / cum eating) at least you have to admit that it is not at all vanilla sex.

Anyway, I do expect to see a lot of negativity here, but I'll try to keep my eye on this thread for now. At some point, the negativity is just too aggravating, and at that point I'll just stop coming.
Hey, I'm sorry you feel that way. It's only my opinion after all, plenty of people on the LOP blog seem to be really enjoying it, it just didn't click for me. It felt a bit clunkier and less sleek to myself, and didn't quite live up to my expectations scene-wise. I really enjoyed the original LWT2 and hoped it would feel like an extension of that, where as most seemed to prefer the LWT1 style (I also kinda miss the old music).

As for the falling out, I just sorta didn't really care why Justin and Richard fell out in the first place, and I don't mind vanilla sex at all. That and that scene was repeated three times during one playthrough made the extra days just feel empty and a lil' pointless to me. It's not the expansion I wanted to see, but I'm sure it will live-up to plenty of other peoples hopes.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I think this is more or less the game they wanted to make in the first place. At least that's what they told back in the day when the original was released. Still, a shame that they're such bitches with their DRM... Guess less player playing the game "helps" them?

Soya

Jul 9, 2017
Is it just me, or the render in lwt2: revelations is not as good as the one show on lop blog? Is there a quality setting somewhere that I missed?

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Is it just me, or the render in lwt2: revelations is not as good as the one show on lop blog? Is there a quality setting somewhere that I missed?
Thanks for playing!
There is no quality setting that I know of, I'm sorry if the image quality is disappointing to you.

D

Deleted member 684203

It does feel this way. I think had they used the original resolution for the game it would have have been over 3 GB and taken an hour at least to load on my connection.

lollipoppop12345

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for playing!
There is no quality setting that I know of, I'm sorry if the image quality is disappointing to you.
thank you and lop team for the new release of LTW2, been waiting for this like forever.
looking at the release trend of LOP game from the last years.
looks like there will be expansion for LTW2 in the future.
very looking forward to that. :)
anyway. please share some walkthrough tips.
just some info for each ending please.

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
thank you and lop team for the new release of LTW2, been waiting for this like forever.
looking at the release trend of LOP game from the last years.
looks like there will be expansion for LTW2 in the future.
very looking forward to that. :)
anyway. please share some walkthrough tips.
just some info for each ending please.
Thanks for playing!

Check out the LOP Blog, a lot of tips on the endings are given there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote