Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
@iksanabot Many thanks for your reply. I wasn't aware it was you who specified everything on LWT2. Haha! And here I was blaming Leonizer for my then yearly sub!! I'm a big Tracy fan and after so many playthroughs I know every single route in that game. I did not like the grind though. I thought you went the right way with LWT2 with actions and scenes based on decisions and answers. Most of the very successful games here do not have a lot of grind, some none at all. And I also loved the way the dialogue would change with the points system,viz, Tracy's gangbang, where low points and/or a successful climb with Lisa/losing at armwrestling would result in Tracy 'getting' it raw as opposed to just giving BJs. Love that scene, pure sex, no violence (only if Justin left IIRC). And Yamyoda's renders were so good. The only downside was that in some crucial renders Tracy could barely be seen behind a bunch of sweaty men. Am really looking forward to the expansion.
Re: your new venture with Mortze, I hope to see at least one swinging/cheating/hotwifing couple in one of your games. TBH nobody writes them as well as you do, not even Mircom3D or LazingintheHaze. Thank you again for your work. It provides a lot of people a lot of pleasure. Good luck with your new endeavours.
Thanks! Yes, there is going to be some options for cheating in this game I'm doing with Mortze, along with options to be a really good person all the time too :)

And I never heard of LazingInTheHaze, before - I'm going to search that name right now!

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Thanks! Yes, there is going to be some options for cheating in this game I'm doing with Mortze, along with options to be a really good person all the time too :)

And I never heard of LazingInTheHaze, before - I'm going to search that name right now!
Be warned. The first 2 chapters and the UI are a pain to read and to play at first, it gets better at Chapter 3. Good Hot wife game though.

Reactions: iksanabot

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Any official announcement would have to be a post we write together for the patreon page, but I can say that the collaboration is moving forward. We've already started writing and making images.

Reactions: Sigge

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey Iksanabot, I had a look at Mortze's and yours patreon page, a few patrons left in the last few weeks. That saddens me, I was thinking that maybe you could do a little promotional work to advertise and let people know your new collaboration. This is the beginning of something new, and I'd let people know that.

iksanabot

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Thanks for your concern, Lucifer! We are close to releasing an introduction to our game. Once we do, I will reach out to other game makers on Patreon and try some reciprocal promotion. I really like DrPinkCake, and several others, and I hope our game will be appealing to their audience as well.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
LwT2 is the best game in the world. I love the girls from this game. Tracy, Lisa, Antoinette, Gabrielle are very sexy girls.
agree,i just hope that incoming expansion is not the last bit of work they'll do with this game,i wish to see much more

Reactions: Sigge

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
LwT2 is the best game in the world. I love the girls from this game. Tracy, Lisa, Antoinette, Gabrielle are very sexy girls.
agree,i just hope that incoming expansion is not the last bit of work they'll do with this game,i wish to see much more
Are you 2 insane? Compared to Living with Temptation LWT2 is a poor shadow of the original..

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Are you 2 insane? Compared to Living with Temptation LWT2 is a poor shadow of the original..
yeah i later realized it was lwt2 in question not lwt but i didn't corrected myself,original is far better than the sequel

Reactions: dav121

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Hi I just went on windows 10 and when I look for the file ".sol" in "C: \ Users \ [Username] \ AppData \" the search does not give anything.
ps: I spent the 2nd day to create a save and I left the game and program to restart the game = the save is present on my pc but I can not find it.
help please

Reactions: luisar018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote