Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I just finished both games and first one was much better imo :test2: Part 2 is a wasted potential, girls are hot, idea is good but gameplay is really really bad, hope that expansion will help.
from what they said so far lwt2 expansion will basically be complete overhaul of the game,many would not agree with me but i think expansion will be absolutely great

Reactions: crugh2112 and Sigge
Sep 18, 2017
this is the closest for what you ask

I know I am late to ask. But if anyone can answer I'd be very grateful.

Noticed that there is a few images that never show in the game. Are these parts from previous games that never got implemented? Like there one of Derek guy from LWT 1 spying on Tracy & Justin and it leads to following scene where Justin leaves and Tracy kisses him and gives him a BJ and that leads to threesome bj scene.

Also wondering if they added anything new to LWT 2. Is the current version still 0.97? Any plans on more expansions or sequel?

Reactions: Sigge

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I know I am late to ask. But if anyone can answer I'd be very grateful.

Noticed that there is a few images that never show in the game. Are these parts from previous games that never got implemented? Like there one of Derek guy from LWT 1 spying on Tracy & Justin and it leads to following scene where Justin leaves and Tracy kisses him and gives him a BJ and that leads to threesome bj scene.

Also wondering if they added anything new to LWT 2. Is the current version still 0.97? Any plans on more expansions or sequel?
this scene is part of LWT2,it is Tracy's imagination though which she tells Justin in confession booth. To get it you need to choose that you shared Tracy at the start of the game,then when you visit that church call Tracy to confession booth and the scene should start,you need to have bigger result against Richard. It's one of the hottest scenes in the game if you ask me.

This won't be final version of the game,huge expansion is currently in the works that will basically overhaul and improve the game from the ground up. In best case expansion should be out late this year but more likely early 2019. You can find latest entry on ther blog about the expansion ,obvious spoliers.

Sep 18, 2017
this scene is part of LWT2,it is Tracy's imagination though which she tells Justin in confession booth. To get it you need to choose that you shared Tracy at the start of the game,then when you visit that church call Tracy to confession booth and the scene should start,you need to have bigger result against Richard. It's one of the hottest scenes in the game if you ask me.

This won't be final version of the game,huge expansion is currently in the works that will basically overhaul and improve the game from the ground up. In best case expansion should be out late this year but more likely early 2019. You can find latest entry on ther blog about the expansion ,obvious spoliers.
Thanks a bunch ! I keep tabs here to see. I'd imagine they give it a different title otherwise I'd be confused.

Be sure to try that scene! Oh and there one with Tracy and Lisa on the plane with a guy in black? Is that Justin or Richard can't remember. I was thinking it was the ending for the Justin/Tracy/Lisa scene at the end but I could be wrong.

I think apart from that the only other scene I never seen was the Antoinette/Gabrielle at the dinner table. Not sure how to trigger it.

Thanks again

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks a bunch ! I keep tabs here to see. I'd imagine they give it a different title otherwise I'd be confused.

Be sure to try that scene! Oh and there one with Tracy and Lisa on the plane with a guy in black? Is that Justin or Richard can't remember. I was thinking it was the ending for the Justin/Tracy/Lisa scene at the end but I could be wrong.

I think apart from that the only other scene I never seen was the Antoinette/Gabrielle at the dinner table. Not sure how to trigger it.

Thanks again
first bold is ending scene with Justin/Tracy/Lisa (best one if you ask me :D)

second bold,for that scene you need to catch Antoinette cheating with that french guy after her training on last day,don't go for threesome but instead demand money in exchange to keep silent,if i remember correctly there should be option to ask for even bigger sum,choose that and later during the dinner you should get that scene.

Reactions: crugh2112

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
Some thoughts on LwT I've had for a while (and shared most of elsewhere (the new lagoon)).
I quite liked the game. I didn't think it lived up to the original though.
It felt a lot shorter, even though there is apparently more images. I think it suffered for the lack of grinding as well, in the first game you grew to care about the characters (I actually decided against pursuing Lisa the first time I played, and felt guilty when I eventually did cheat on Tracy) and in this one it was pretty meh. I also think, with games, as a general rule they should follow the format of the original.
Another thing which added to the feeling of 'shortness' for me was that almost all of the payoff was in the conclusion. It felt like there were a lot of ideas they didn't want to abandon that they just didn't give enough time to, a big example of this is the cuckolding - It should have been developed a lot more (especially if Justin was ignoring Tracy, which should be a hidden statistic).
I think the character of Richard was pretty much wasted as being a bland antagonist. It seemed like his entire motivation was to compete with Justin. I think we should have seen him pursuing Lisa from the start of the game (as she's single), but moving onto Tracy (or both) if Justin is fluffing up or focussing on one of them. It would add depth to the game.
Another thing which was hinted at, could have happened, but sadly didn't was that Lisa and Tracy had something going on the whole time, I mean, what a twist it would be that, while you were banging Lisa all through the first game, feeling bad about it/feeling you were controlling the situation, so was Tracy and it was Lisa who was in control.
I think this would be presented better in a LwT redux where you play as Tracy, but it would be the kind of rug pulling twist which could have made this game a classic.
What I did like (very, very much) was the gloryhole scene/scenario. The way it was presented on the phone in the pool was so hot.
On the flipside, the Tracy-gangbang felt very heavy handed as did the [Richards Wife] scene, which seemed to exist just to include the funny ending/climactic sex scene.
The Gabriele character feels like the most unfinished part of the game, and I think deliberately so. I think the expansion will be tailored around her and her mystery. So I can sort of understand that.
Anyway, just my thoughts.

Reactions: Sheet420 and wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
@DroopyLoving
i agree with you here.
My problem with lwt2 always was the format they released the game in. I do appreciate getting completed games from LOP,but it didn't quite work very well for lwt2 to be released as finished game alongside with very bad one choice per morning/afternoon/evening format,which feels too restrictive. I like the story,but in game it's rather linear,so there is no player interactions or exploring the map,which is another reason why the game feels so short.

Instead of releasing the finished game,because of sheer size and potential of the story,they should have release lwt2 more like an visual novel in episodes,chapters or even give each story arc it's own release. It's easy to say it here but since lwt is one of their flagship titles i think it would be worth of every efforts if they decided to release it like that. That way would be lot easier to deliver whole story without leaving any plot holes or unfinished story parts aswell as explain why did Lisa became whole different person than the one from original game,why did Tracy so easily decided to cheat with Richard,whats' up with Gabrielle,flesh out Richard and so on. Not to mention that income would be larger too.
Having big,seperate release for day 1 which would be focused on events after the first game,maybe even add one week of Lisa arriving back to Justin's and Tracy's house and having some development there,arranging trip and arrival to France and setting up paths and decisions you took from the prequel would be much better than what we have now,prologue and finishing of day 1 in couple of clicks.
Then next release for day 2 in same manner and so on...

Even though i like that grinding part was excluded from the sequel,as i said above,the format of the game ruined what should have resulted in complete freedom for player to roam and interact with characters and environment.
I miss chatting,flirting and seducing girls aswell as exploring that huge villa. It's all been set up perfectly for spending the time with girls in sauna,hot tub,pool,stables,their rooms...
I hope the expansion will fix some of this things

Herlock

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know if we're going to get an updated version of Living with Temptation 2 soon? The update was spoken about months ago but never heard back.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know if we're going to get an updated version of Living with Temptation 2 soon? The update was spoken about months ago but never heard back.
leonizer said he's not sure if they'll manage to release the expansion this year,most likely early 2019. Sucks to wait that long but i'm optimistic about it since it will be complete overhaul of the game

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018

Hey man, I know it's a old post and I'm not sure if you will reply but I do as you said but the imagination didn't triggered. The game just showed Tracy sitting there until Justin and her have sex, maybe it's because I played the hacked version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote