Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, I did not find where the last update as to LWT 2 exapansion is, if possible a link or quote would be appreciated.

(Update = information, since even the release timeframe is not specific yet).

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

In terms of technical upgrades – we’ve tested UNITY engine with SNAKE VALLEY game and it was a huge success. We’ll continue with this technology with this expansion – thanks to that we don’t have limits in terms of visuals we could use per game.

well happy new year!!
oh man i can't wait for this expansion,can't wait!

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Reading full text is worth it, double size of the original LWT2, hm.
Was interested earlier, some more now (after all its was nearly a full rewrite who was needed with that game).

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The base game was disappointing. The update to it will be no less disappointing either. Give it a good year and half to two years before they actually complete it too, which makes it even more amusing. The first game they actually got right and should just start over from scratch and work on a third one and write this off as the disaster it was. What's worse, they want to convert it to unity. Talk about a waste. I'd rather see them convert the first LWT to unity, at least that had content worth playing.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
At the current level of subscription I think LOP calculated that it would take a year to make LWT 2exp a profitable release. Otherwise am still baffled by their statement.

Sayler

Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys managed to launch a scene with antoinette and gabriele in antoin. room from bonus image? thx

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how i reach under the table?
You actually don't. It's the "Under the Table" achievement where the pc engages in a sexy scene with 2 girls in the kitchen. There's a couple ways to do it in the walkthrough.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
kann u send a walktrought?thanks
if i remember correctly,that achievement unlocks when you catch antoinette fucking in the lockers with that french guy,then you need to tell her that you will keep silent in exchange for some money and during the dinner the achievement should be unlocked
try it out,i might be wrong but i think that's the way to get it

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
there's thread on other forum where iksanabot,writer of the lwt,shared some info for incoming expansion and i must admit that i don't quite like what i read there,i'll put it in spolier if someone does not want to know what's been said there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: seden
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote