Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes i agree totally no1 knocked no2 out of the park imo no2 not even in the same league.

Reactions: dav121

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
how can you have a threesome with French girl and antoinenee??
You don't. You have a threesome with the french girl and your nanny on the 3rd-4th day and with your wife and your nanny as the last event.
You can have a threesome with Antoinete and her skating partner in the locker room, but there's no Antoinete/french chick threesome.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
An update to LwT 2 (corret sized one, since there is quite some content to be added/changed) is said to be incomming, when = unknow atm. LwT 3 = no word.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The game should be getting an update, somewhat big, as to when = the question, probably still this year ?
(have not seen more data since first discussion after this game release).

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
(have not seen more data since first discussion after this game release).
gives more info in the FAQ (18-9-2017):

Is iksanabot developing LWT2 expansion?
Guess what? Today I’ve received the first version of his texts to the expansion. Right now we’re starting to build new locations and begin the rendering process.

So I'd guess a couple of months away. Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, thanks for the head up. Given the current game, it could become something quite good given current content.

Still, they have quite some rendering "power" so, its a matter of will/priority.

To be seen.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
can anyone identify models used in this game,tracy and lisa to be exact?
i'd like to try and create some fan art similair to those for most popular games on this site

Reactions: Rodimus
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote